Hello. Whats up. I'm now in the 1000s if you hadn't noticed it. Thanks.
Actually, I was one of the users who failed to go to the 1000s earlyRead more >
Sorry for not writing a blog at 3k edits
Now I have 4k edits as opposed to 10K in CCSFW. Hope I get 5K edits somewhere in the future. At first I thought one blog post for my 3k edits would be made but unfortunately failed to do it so. MarTsok 22:32, April 27, 2018 (UTC)Read more >
- All levels should be shaped or having a part to be like an English capital letter
- You can use any CCS, CCSS level type as well as Pipeline and Blocker levels
- No timed levels as this type is being eliminated from the game
- Only 3, 4 or 5 colored levels
- No more than 35 moves in your entry and no less than 25 moves in your entry
- You can use Dark purple candy from CCSS but only in 5-colored levels
- Board must not include more than 50% of the board with blockers
- No empty spaces.
- No more than 3 dispensers are allowed
- Allowed Fan elements:
- Multilayered Swirls
- 6-layered icing
- CCSS blockers (Except Ice Cubes and Comb Honey)
- Double locks (Only the ones with cages allowed, entry will be disqualified if it uses white lock)
- Large Toffee Tornado (Only if your entry is…
You can see this as my first anniversary of me being a Candy Crush admin.
Man, but this semester has been a rather mixed-big experience for me. As again, I repeatedly stated that I will be focusing on other projects for a while, as they are more relevant to my real-life computer programming goals. As a result, delays and stuff should be expected by that time because my real-life situations regarding other projects are getting considerably intense nowadays.
Fortunately, don't fret! Even though I did a considerable amount of "other stuff" the last couple of months in place of the Candy Crush extractions which is already almost 100% functional, I will soon be able to show part of my "other stuff" in the next few months.
The 12 other …
Read more >
Hi Everybody. My name is HM100 aka Bronze Samus. In this day I plan to intend this:
- The Wiki will use black page color instead of white
- Header color will be darker than usual
- The will also contain new colors for dropdowns and buttons
preferably for secondary. Note that I don't use CSS variables in
order to support older browsers as well (Such us Internet Explorer
11, Edge 14- and Chrome 48- or 47- if you have the
Experimental Platform Featuresflag enabled.
Thank you for the attention. All will revert at Ten o'clock in my country. 09:39, April 1, 2018 (UTC)Read more >
I have received a very special news from Wikia which caused me to be temporarily out of hiatus (sorry!) that in order to keep this wiki alive, our wiki must not contain any subjective wording. In light of this matter, our difficulty rating is clearly a subjective rating which has to be taken down. However, taking down this thing takes lots of time as it is entangled with many Lua stuff and it would break the whole wiki if we delete it all at once. As a result, difficulty ratings of separate levels have been changed temporarily and they will be deleted in the end.
Thanks for your attention and sorry for any inconvenience caused and...
Happy April Fool's!Read more >
As of now, most pages don't have proper grammar. is proven to be the ones with improper grammar. So now I'll try to help the wiki have proper grammar again. Any user is able to help me through I'll try to do my best. Thank you all!!! MarTsok 19:37, March 23, 2018 (UTC)Read more >
Hi everyone, I'm now leaving Candy Crush Saga Wiki because I'm now having new experiences in my other life and focusing my studies after my family's event by January 10, 2018.
I want to be involve with my family (because our situations are tough and we'll normal in our life) and my other stuffs permanently. But I was the first day in this Wiki since November 11, 2015 and became administrator since October 17, 2017 and once again on December 3, 2017. I have over 6,000 plus edits. This Wiki, I'm always contributing on my laptop but on my tablet. But in my laptop, last late August 2017, it was malfunctioned to activate in the Wi-Fi but later, it return to normal Wi-Fi connection.
I was started playing Candy Crush Saga on my Facebook last April …Read more >
Welcome to my first level design contest this year! This is a theme I've had in mind for a while, but since my last contest only just recently ended, I wanted to give this one some time to stew. Regardless though, this contest will be centered around small boards, because sometimes, less is more. Alright, enough morals and let's get on with it.
1. Your board cannot have more than 49 spaces.
2. There must be at least one type of blocker.
3. Between two and five candy colors can be present.
4. Candy Crush Soda Saga and fan elements can be used.
5. All level types are permitted.
This contest does not have any deadline. It will end when at least five entries have been submitted.
For this contest, there are special temp…
Read more >