It took me four years and two days to get this... and now it's finally mine!!! :D
I have finally managed to do something on the wiki at least once a day, every day, for 60 days on the wiki!!! I couldn't be more proud of this achievement ^_^Read more >
[[User_blog:--MULLIGANACEOUS--/July_Update:_Have_a_Candy_Crushin'_Summer_Vacation!|Read more >
Hi, everyone! It's been three years since I joined the wiki. Usually, I'm active to keep the wiki up-to-date by providing information from game files, usually every Wednesdays and the days when any updates are released. The bad news is, I have a disappointing remark for all of you fellow users on this wiki.
I have reached my journey's end for now. There are some points that lead to my retirement.
My real-life works and situations are getting intense, which overcome my activity in this wiki. I'm not free lately because of my family's involvement. This is most likely when the weather in my hometown is unfavorable, particularly heavy rains that constitutes flood to prevent me from going home from school or any outing, which is the place where I…
Read more >
Current mobile version:1.108
Update: Cezdiamond stated that the revamped map is in the early testing phases, and the lost features (Play with Friends, tickets, scrolling) are therefore unintended side effects.
Errata: The roadblock and tickets are now functional for almost all players. If you completed the finale for both the regular and the revamped map, you will go directly to the next episode. There may be occasional complaints regarding roadblock, especially regarding players who have version 1.107.
Errata: This is my mistake: Play With Friends is not lost in the revamped map, and you can still see your progress by clicking on the large avatar representing your XP level. Accessing other player's progress, is lost as of now.
Hullo Candy Crush Wi…Read more >
The contest has ended! Here is how everyone placed.
Surprise of all surprises, another very intricate level from Mullig.
Although originally this level couldn't have been possible in my fanon, I like all the quirks involved, and how it's meant to be an endurance test to get to the three-star target score.
However, I'll probably change the target scores for the actual implementation into C437CCS, though it's still very nicely designed.
Honestly one of the more original entries in this list, seeing as this is the only one that doesn't involve candy bombs in any way, and the licorice links plus the white chocolate make this a unique entry for the contest.
This level was close to being third but just b…
Read more >
I'm about thinking of making this contest before uploading here the Sodalicious designed LDC.
- You can only use your personal css to design it.
- Only one or two entries per user
- This rule does not apply to the owner of this blog post.
- It should show this wiki only and you should select a mainspace article.
- If your entry is good, then I'll double your points earned when I see your uploaded level in the future Soda LDC.
- The winning ones will be featured in my featured arcade images
- You should not use the ones I've made here
- If you make your own version, explain how it works
- If you give an image, it will be great. You must give it to be not disqualified.
- na (Will have score x3 in my next ldc)
- na (Will have score x2 in my next ldc)
- na (Will have score of x…
Read more >
Update: A follow up on your blog post has been posted. Analysis has been provided, and you can now vote officially. Link to follow-up.
Anyone got this map version?Read more >
Hi, everyone! It's been 4 years since I joined in this wiki. And today, I write this blog to inform you that I will be officially retired from September 2017. Because the tests for national high school exam are coming, so I have to stop playing to review the lessons.
However, that does not mean that I officially leave this wiki. I will still be active latently via checking WikiActivity.
Hope every one can beat all levels in Candy Crush series.Read more >
- You only guess the levels that the combined ones is created
- If 2 or more users answer correct, this level may be featured in my fanon as GMK style
- If you edit your comment, you score is halved by 4
- If you answer all wrong, you'll get -1 points
- If you anwser correct, you'll get 18 points since each answer gives 2 points
- The layout
- 4 4x4 levels includes. Each 4x4 level includes a middle 2x2 level
- A + level combined too.
I have done it yet again!!! Just six weeks after reaching 5,000 edits, I have completed my third millennium this year! Aside from my fifth 1,000-edit count, this is by far the shortest time it's taken me to contribute so much! In this time, I was promoted to admin, which was a very exciting event for me. To earn that status, I provided my opinions on the latest levels' difficulties that were unrated, added categories to their pages, and other helpful things which I pounded out constantly.
In addition to becoming admin while going through this millennium of edits, I also started the wiki's official Discord server, which currently has more than 30 members. It has proven to be an extremely useful alternative to just using the live chat feature…Read more >