Welcome everyone to a level contest hosted by me! This time, the theme will be ideas of levels with two colors. The joined levels will appear on my fanon, so be creative!
- Two colored levels only!
- Any CCS level type are allowed. Chocolate levels are allowed too.
- Need to have at least three types of blockers.
- No fan elements and Soda/Jelly Saga things.
- Magic mixers, popcorns and candy frogs are banned.
- This contest will end when 5 entries are submited!
My first official fan element is here, the Coal blocker.
It has a few properties that make this blocker unique. It can be switched around like a licorice swirl but can only be removed by special candies. When cleared, coal awards 3,000 points, but unlike candy bombs, it does not end the game.
I've made a few casual levels with this element and I felt that it would be fun to see how other creators could interweave this blocker into their style of levels, so here is my next level design contest! Here is everything you need to know about crafting your entries for this one:
1. At least three Coal blockers must be present!
2. Your level can have between three and seven colors.
3. CCSS elements are allowed, and any element listed on my fanon's pl…
Read more >
Welcome everyone to a level contest hosted by me! This time, the theme will be ideas of ingredient levels. The joined levels will appear on my newest fanon, so be creative!
- Only ingredients levels are allowed!
- Level must have two colors or more!
- Popcorns, candy frogs, magic mixers and sugar chests are not allowed.
- Fan elements and CCSS/CCJS elements are banned!
- Must have at least 1 stuck zone!
- Must have at least two types of blockers and one type of special candy.
- Your entry should have 26 moves or more!
- This contest will over in october 16, 2017.
The contest has ended! Here is how everyone placed.
Surprise of all surprises, another very intricate level from Mullig.
Although originally this level couldn't have been possible in my fanon, I like all the quirks involved, and how it's meant to be an endurance test to get to the three-star target score.
However, I'll probably change the target scores for the actual implementation into C437CCS, though it's still very nicely designed.
Honestly one of the more original entries in this list, seeing as this is the only one that doesn't involve candy bombs in any way, and the licorice links plus the white chocolate make this a unique entry for the contest.
This level was close to being third but just b…
Read more >
I'm about thinking of making this contest before uploading here the Sodalicious designed LDC.
- You can only use your personal css to design it.
- Only one or two entries per user
- This rule does not apply to the owner of this blog post.
- It should show this wiki only and you should select a mainspace article.
- If your entry is good, then I'll double your points earned when I see your uploaded level in the future Soda LDC.
- The winning ones will be featured in my featured arcade images
- You should not use the ones I've made here
- If you make your own version, explain how it works
- If you give an image, it will be great. You must give it to be not disqualified.
- na (Will have score x3 in my next ldc)
- na (Will have score x2 in my next ldc)
- na (Will have score of x…
Read more >
- You only guess the levels that the combined ones is created
- If 2 or more users answer correct, this level may be featured in my fanon as GMK style
- If you edit your comment, you score is halved by 4
- If you answer all wrong, you'll get -1 points
- If you anwser correct, you'll get 18 points since each answer gives 2 points
- The layout
- 4 4x4 levels includes. Each 4x4 level includes a middle 2x2 level
- A + level combined too.
Welcome once again everyone to yet another level contest hosted by me! This time, the theme will be levels in which more than one goal must be completed. As with the last contest, the first three placers will win a spot in fanon, so be creative! That said, let's get straight into the...
1. Your level must be a Mixed level, which is a combination of two level types in one. However, for this contest, I encourage you to combine different types of levels than the ones in the regular game, for example, Jelly and Candy Order levels.
2. The types you are allowed to mix are as follows: Jelly, Ingredients, Candy Order, Timed, Soda, Honey, and Jam.
3. Your level can have between three and seven colors. Set your moves and target scores accordingly! The…
Read more >
Good evening! Welcome to "A Few Color Level Design Contest."
- Only one entry per user. No anon users allowed to join this.
- All entries must have two colors or three colors.
- All entries must have 20 moves or higher.
Jelly levels are not allowed since in CCS most 2-colored levels and 3-colored levels are jelly levels.Now only ingredients levels, moves levels, and mixed mode levels are allowed.
- Your entry must be able to create special candies matching. (Levels like 2117 are not allowed because only cascades can create wrapped candies.)
- You must clearly explain how dispensers and portals work, if neseccary.
- You can use blockers in Soda Saga (except liquorice links.)
- No copying levels from original.
- No boards refering to inauspicious things. You will be…
Read more >