| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
| This section in empty or incomplete.|
You can help by background episode.
|Release date||- 28 May 2014|
Blooming Bakery was the 19th episode in Dreamworld and the first episode of World Four of Dreamworld. This episode was released on 28 May 2014. It was the Dreamworld equivalent to the Reality episode Holiday Hut.
- Bomb-producing candy cannons () are officially introduced here. In previous episodes, only candy cannons producing liquorice swirls or ingredients are seen, except level 192.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 261-275.
Blooming Bakery has four somewhat hard-hard levels: 263, 264, 265, and 268, two very hard levels: 266 and 267, and one extremely hard level: 272. As a result, it is harder than the previous episode, Marshmallow Madness, but is slightly easier than its Reality counterpart, Holiday Hut.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|The most fun : |
|5 ||6 |
|Level 265||Level 266||Level 272|
|271||40||15,000||: 1 : 1 : 1|
|272||33||100,000||: 5 : 5|
|273||40||75,000||: 18 : 18|
|274||30||60,000||: 111||Millions of points can be earned|
- This is the second episode along with Sleepy Slopes whose level background is drastically different from the Reality version.
- This is the first episode where the pathway on the web is completely different from its reality counterpart.
- This is the first Dreamworld episode to have the word 'Bakery' as the last word. The second one being Bonkers Bakery.
- This episode was released on the same day as Funky Fortress.
- The release date of this episode is close to "International Day of UN Peacekeepers" (May 29).
|Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld episodes|