Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Bomb Cooler is a booster in Candy Crush Saga. It adds 5 extra moves to all visible candy bombs to delay their explosion. For example, if a candy bomb has 4 moves before exploding, it will add another 5 moves, increasing the number of moves to 9. There are two variations:
- The stockable variation is first introduced in level 97 of web version. It can only be used in levels that start off with candy bombs already on the board. It can only add up to 99 moves.
- On all versions, it also shows up if the game is going to fail with a candy bomb having a counter of 5 or below, including other losing situations like out of moves and Odus fell down. In this case, you can only buy it with gold and cannot use stocked charges. After the seventh consecutive fail, a +10 version appears, and after the eighth and further failures, a +15 version appears. This is only possible if you spend at least a hundred gold bars.
Old description: Add 5 to the countdown of all visible bombs.
Current description: Click to increase the countdown of all visible bombs. It'll keep you alive for longer! Use now!
Description on mobile devices: You're so close! Increase the countdown of all bombs by 5 now!
Web description: Watch those ticking time bombs! Add 5 to the countdown for all bombs visible on the game board.
- When a bomb is about to explode, the player is prompted with the option to purchase a bomb cooler booster to play on.
- However, the bomb cooler only shows up in your list of items on a level that starts with candy bombs on the board. Most levels that contain bombs in candy cannons do not start with bombs visible, meaning that you can only use the bomb cooler by purchasing it on those levels. This can be problematic on some levels, such as pre-nerfed level 275 or on a level with candy bombs with a low move limit.
- This is one of the boosters that you cannot get from the daily booster wheel.
- Oddly, the jackpot icon contains a bomb cooler in web version and mobile, and so does the box which Odus carries at the end of Dreamworld.
|Candy Crush Saga Boosters|