|Super hard level||Level 724|
|Champion title||Candy Conjurer|
|New features||on board, in and in , , , , , , , in , in|
|Release date||- 15 October 2014|
Many things are introduced in this episode:
- The sugar key and all five layers of sugar chest are introduced, though two layered chests don't appear at the start until the next episode. (Brief description: Chests holding certain items that can only be destroyed by Sugar Keys.)
- Sugar keys appear in marmalade and in liquorice locks in level 711. Ingredients appear in sugar chests in the same level
- Regular candies appear in chests in level 712.
- Jelly appears in sugar chests in level 713.
- Sugar key candy cannons appear in level 714.
- Extra time candies appear in sugar chests in level 725.
Boneyard Bonanza contains two very hard levels: 714, 716, one hard level: 722, and one extremely hard level: 724. Levels 713, 717 ,and 720 used to be very difficult, but they were nerfed. Overall, it is a somewhat hard episode and is harder than the previous episode, Toffee Tower.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|The most fun : |
|4 ||5 ||6 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 712||Level 722||Level 725|
|Level 714||Level 722||Level 724|
|711||25||10,000||: 1||, to are introduced|
|712||35||30,000||: 75 : 75 : 75||is introduced|
|713||45||10,000||: 1||Almost impossible to earn three stars|
|714||45||50,000||: 57 : 18||is introduced|
|715||30||10,000||: 1 : 2|
|716||50||100,000||: 2 : 40|
|717||50||50,000||: 4 : 5|
|718||45||10,000||: 15 : 52|
|719||45||100,000||: 2 : 2||is introduced|
|720||30||100,000||: 6 : 40|
|721||65||30,000||: 1 : 17|
|723||50||13,337||: 1 : 1|
|724||45||40,000||: 2 : 2|
|725||Infinite||450,000||: 450,000 pts in 30 sec|
- This is the sixth episode (in a row), in which, there is no text in the story.
- This is the second 15-level episode that ends with a timed level, level 725. The first being Easter Bunny Hills at level 80.
- This is also the only episode in World Nine to contain a timed level.
- This episode breaks the trend of no new things introduced as Sugar Key is the new element in World Nine.
- This episode is the second "Halloween" based episode in the game. The first one was Crunchy Castle, the building, which can be seen in the background. The next two are Hoax Hollow and Tricky Tracks .
- The background also resembles the Crunchy Castle as well.
- This is the eighth Reality episode to take place at night, the others are Salty Canyon, Gingerbread Glade, Crunchy Castle, Holiday Hut, Polkapalooza, Jelly Wagon, and Fizzy Falls.
- This is one of the few episodes, where the pathway on mobile is completely different from the web version, not due to that the pathway on Facebook is changed as Reality is divided into worlds.
- Prior to Reality being divided into worlds, Facebook and Mobile paths are similar. However, Facebook paths received a change as the episodes are now divided into worlds. Since Mobile never has episodes explicitly divided into worlds, they retain their original pathway.
- In addition, the pathway of mobile is never based on a previous episode nor it is copied into a future episode.
- The next episode sharing the same pathway, Delicious Depths is however based on the web version's pathway.
- This is also one of the episodes where Tiffi does not appear on the background of mobile version while other characters do.
- The episode's pathway in the web version (Delicious Depths in mobile) is reused in some late episodes after World Eleven.
- This is the first episode to introduce more than one new feature at the same time since Pastille Pyramid, namely Sugar Chests and Sugar Keys.
- This is the first Reality episode not to have any sort of "candy" theme to its title. Polkapalooza is a pun for Polka Lollapalooza, which in turn Lollapalooza would be a pun for Lollipop.
- This is the first episode to introduce Sugar Keys and Sugar Chests which will not be introduced in Dreamworld.
- The release date of this episode coincides with "International Day of Rural Women".
|Candy Crush Saga Reality Episodes|