| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
| This section in empty or incomplete.|
You can help by background episode.
|Release date|| - 30 July 2014|
- 13 August 2014
Bonkers Bakery was the 25th episode in Dreamworld and the first episode of World Five of Dreamworld. This episode was released on 30 July 2014. It was the Dreamworld equivalent to the Reality episode Fudge Islands.
- Nothing new is added.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 351-365.
Bonkers Bakery has only five somewhat hard-hard levels: 353, 354, 355, 356, and 357. As a result, it is easier than the previous episode, Moonshot Molars and is also known as the easiest episode of World Five of Dreamworld.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
Level 354 and Level 357
|The most fun : |
|5 ||6 |
|Level 356||Level 357|
|352||30||40,000||: 2 : 2|
|354||25||15,000||: 50 : 50 : 50|
|357||33||180,000||: 9 : 9|
|358||30||100,000||: 100,000 pts|
|360||20||15,000||: 10 : 5|
|361||45||40,000||: 2 : 2|
|364||40||60,000||: 2 : 2|
|365||50||20,000||: 100 : 100|
- The episode banner has been changed 3 times, as the font on the banner changed from green, to pink, to white.
- This is the second Dreamworld episode to have all four level types (the first being Cookie Cabana).
- This is the first episode to have the second word be the same as another episode's (that is, Blooming Bakery).
- This episode brought the game up to 1,000 levels. Level 365/Dreamworld is the 1,000th level in the whole game.
- This is one of the few episodes in which the pathway on the web is completely different from its Reality counterpart.
- This episode breaks the trend of timed levels in Reality not being converted to moves levels in Dreamworld.
- The font colour of this episode's banner on web was changed twice, from magenta to dark green to white.
- The release date of this episode coincides with 2 holidays: "International Day of Friendship" and "World Day against Trafficking in Persons".
|Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld episodes|