| Available to be voted in hardest episode to earn 3 stars
This level is one of the hardest episode in the game to earn three stars. If you want this level to remain in the poll, vote now in hardest episode to earn 3 stars.
| This section in empty or incomplete.|
You can help by Mobile map of the episode.
|Characters||Tiffi, Mr. Yeti, and Bubblegum Troll|
|Champion title||Cheeky Charlatan|
|Release date|| - 14 September 2016|
- 28 September 2016
|Difficulty||Hard - Very Hard|
Bubblegum Bazaar is the 134th episode of Candy Crush Saga and the second episode of World Thirty-Five. This episode was released on 14 September 2016. The champion title for this episode is Cheeky Charlatan.
Tiffi and Mr. Yeti visit a fortune teller to find out what will happen after level 2000 - but the fortune teller is the Bubblegum Troll in disguise! The Bubblegum Troll shows them exactly what will change... which is not that much!
- Technically, nothing new is added, however, ingredients appear on jelly squares in liquorice locks in level 1993.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 1986–2000.
Bubblegum Bazaar is a hard-very hard episode. It contains four somewhat hard-hard levels: 1987, 1988, 1993 and 1997, three very hard levels: 1986, 1995 and 1999, and one extremely hard level: 1996. Overall, this episode is much easier than the previous episode, Vanilla Villa.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|The most fun : |
|4 ||5 ||6 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 1986||Level 1993||Level 1999|
|Level 1988||Level 1992||Level 1995||Level 1996||Level 1999|
|1986||30||80,000||: 38 : 42|
|1987||32||250,000||: 32 : 29 : 5|
|1988||35||100,000||: 100,000 pts|
|1990||34||300,000||: 72 : 4|
|1991||25||35,000||: 20 : 16|
|1992||25||225,000||: 225,000 pts|
|1993||25||150,000||: 26 : 40 : 2|
|1994||18||190,000||: 10 : 12 : 16|
|1995||Infinite||200,000||: 200,000 pts in 60 secs|
|1996||35||200,000||: 61 : 2 : 4|
|1997||30||300,000||: 300,000 pts|
|1998||35||10,000||: 60 : 6|
|1999||30||100,000||: 100,000 pts|
|2000||50||2,000||: 2 : 20 : 200|
- This is a mini-game of Bubblegum Bazaar after the player completes this episode. They will have two times to open gifts and get rewards.
- Like Blueberry Brush, this episode does not have any ingredients levels.
- This episode shares its first word with Bubblegum Bridge and Bubblegum Hut.
- Bazaar means Arabian market.
- This episode contains a Hell's cluster (1993-1997) and a part of another Hell's cluster (1968-1988).
- After the player completes this episode, there will be a mini game at the checkpoint (the tent where fortune teller, Bubblegum Troll, is staying). It can help you get at most two boosters that is released on Facebook on June 28, 2017.
- This is the second episode to contain a multiple of 1000, the first was Caramel Keep with Level 1000. It is unknown if there will be an episode which contains the next multiple of 1000 on HTML version (it would be the 201st episode if it was ever released) but this definitely won't happen on Flash version.
|Candy Crush Saga Reality episodes|
• • • • • • • • • Delectable Dominion