|Levels||81 - 95|
|Champion title||Troll Hunter|
|Released||May 23, 2012|
|Easter Bunny Hills||Salty Canyon|
Bubblegum Bridge is the 7th episode of Candy Crush Saga and the first episode of World Two. This episode was released on May 23, 2012. It also introduces one of the main, recurring antagonists of the game: the Bubblegum Troll. The champion title is Troll Hunter.
Tiffi encounters a pink monster named the Bubblegum Troll that wants candy and as the name suggests, the river is filled with liquid bubblegum.
The Bubblegum Troll steals away Tiffi's candies, making her cry. In the meantime, an airship labelled "Candy Crush Saga" picks up Tiffi and takes her to the next episode, Salty Canyon.
- Liquorice swirl () is introduced. (Brief Description: A switchable one-hit invasive blocker that blocks striped candies.)
This episode contains levels 81-95.
|The easiest : |
Levels 81 and 82
|The hardest : |
|The most fun : |
|Sugar Drop Levels|
|Level 91||Level 92||Level 95|
|82||35||75,000||: 3 : 2|
|84||Infinite||15,000||: 15,000 pts in 1.5 mins|
|85||50||110,000||: 4 : 4|
|87||50||80,000||: 4 : 4|
|90||30||30,000||: 1 : 1|
|92||40||30,000||: 2 : 1|
|94||Infinite||10,000||: 10,000 pts in 1 min|
|95||45||50,000||: 1 : 1|
- This episode has alliteration.
- When playing on Facebook, this episode is the background while the game is loading.
- This episode has 7 ingredients levels, the most of any episode.
- This is the first episode that finishes with an ingredient level (Level 95).
- This is the first episode to have more ingredients levels than jelly levels, the second being Toffee Tower.
- For unknown reasons, starting from this episode, the ending cutscene is not seen in the mobile version.
- The railings are made out of bubblegum. But the pathway is made out of stone.
- This is one of the episodes where no characters appear on the background of mobile version.
- The release date of this episode coincides with "International Day to End Obstetric Fistula".
|Candy Crush Saga Episodes|