|Super hard level||Level 92|
|Champion title||Troll Hunter|
|New features|| |
|Release date|| - 23 May 2012|
- 14 November 2012
Bubblegum Bridge is the 7th episode of Candy Crush Saga and the first episode of World Two. This episode was released on 23 May 2012. It also introduces one of the main, recurring antagonists of the game: the Bubblegum Troll. The champion title is Troll Hunter.
Tiffi encounters a pink monster named the Bubblegum Troll that wants candy and as the name suggests, the river is filled with liquid bubblegum.
The Bubblegum Troll steals away Tiffi's candies, making her cry. In the meantime, an airship labelled "Candy Crush Saga" picks up Tiffi and takes her to the next episode, Salty Canyon.
- Liquorice swirl () is introduced. (Brief Description: A switchable one-hit invasive blocker that blocks striped candies.)
- Level 81 is the first level that starts with 32 moves.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 81-95.
Bubblegum Bridge is a somewhat easy episode. It has five somewhat hard-hard levels: 83, 86, 88, 89 and 91, and one very hard level: 92. Overall, it is of similar difficulty as the previous episode, Easter Bunny Hills.
|The easiest : |
Levels 81 and 82
|The hardest : |
|The most fun : |
|4 ||5 ||6 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 91||Level 92||Level 95|
|Level 86||Level 91||Level 92|
|81||32||30,000||: 3||is introduced|
|82||35||75,000||: 3 : 2||A level shaped like an hourglass|
|84||Infinite||15,000||: 15,000 pts in 1.5 mins|
|85||50||110,000||: 4 : 4|
|87||50||80,000||: 4 : 4|
|90||30||30,000||: 1 : 1|
|92||45||30,000||: 2 : 1|
|94||Infinite||10,000||: 10,000 pts in 1 min|
|95||45||50,000||: 1 : 1|
- When playing in web version, this episode is the background while the game is loading.
- This episode has 7 ingredients levels, the most of any episode.
- This is the first episode that finishes with an ingredient level (Level 95).
- This is the first episode to have more ingredients levels than jelly levels, the second being Toffee Tower.
- For unknown reasons, the ending cutscene of this episode is not seen in the mobile version.
- The railings are made out of bubblegum. But the pathway is made out of stone.
- This is one of the episodes where no characters appear on the background of mobile version.
- The release date of this episode coincides with "International Day to End Obstetric Fistula".
- This episode contains the first very hard level in reality, which is Level 92
|Candy Crush Saga Reality Episodes|