|Characters||Casey and Bubblegum Troll|
|Champion title||Cherry Sheriff|
|New features|| order and in the same level |
order and in the same level
|Release date|| - 8 August 2013|
- 31 October 2013
Tiffi encounters Casey, a train driver who had an encounter with the Bubblegum Troll, who had blocked the tracks with chocolate.
Casey falls asleep; a day later, he wakes up and finds that the sun has melted chocolate.
- Technically, nothing new is added. However, colour bombs appear in a level which requires orange candies for the first time in level 455.
- Chameleon candies appear in a level which requires red candies for the first time in level 455.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 441-455.
Butterscotch Boulders is a somewhat hard episode. It has four somewhat hard-hard levels: 443, 449, 451, and452, and one very hard level: 445. Overall, it is easier than the previous episode, Rainbow Runway.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
Level 445 or Level 452
|The most fun : |
|4 ||5 ||6 |
|Sugar Drop Levels|
|Level 446||Level 449||Level 452|
|441||40||40,000||: 1 : 1||100th level|
|442||50||40,000||: 2 : 2|
|445||30||20,000||: 1 : 1|
|449||45||70,000||: 30||Start of a difficulty cluster|
|454||50||60,000||: 2 : 2|
|455||40||50,000||: 120 : 120 : 120||Players can easily earn around 2.5 million points here|
- This episode continues a trend where only even-numbered episodes contain a timed level.
- This episode's name, along with Marshmallow Mountains are the longest to date, totalling at 20 letters and beating Chocolate Mountains and Marshmallow Madness with 18 letters.
- The map of this episode (both versions) looks like an S. However, the bottom part of the pathway are different.
- This is the first episode on web versions in which this episode and the episode before are not connected. The second episode is the link between Fudge Fjord and Caramel Clearing and the third episode is the link between Siberian Sorbet and Cloudberry Creek.
- Like Licorice Tower and Soda Swamp (Episode 29), there are no timed levels.
- This is the 3rd episode to take place in a desert. The other two are Peppermint Palace and Pastille Pyramid.
- This episode was released on mobile devices during Halloween of 2013.
- There is a difficulty cluster in this episode, levels 449-453.
- This episode contains the 100th order level, which is level 441.
- During the second day on the outscene, Tiffi is licking a green lollipop.
- The release date of this episode is close to International Day of the World's Indigenous People (August 9).
|Candy Crush Saga Reality Episodes|