- This article is about the 67th Reality episode in the game. If you are looking for the 20th Reality episode in the game, see Candy Clouds (Episode 20).
|Champion title||Flashy Flyer|
|Release date|| - 3 June 2015
- 17 June 2015
Candy Clouds (Episode 67) is the 67th episode of Candy Crush Saga and the first episode of World Thirteen. This episode was released on 3 June 2015. The champion title for this episode is Flashy Flyer.
This is the opening scene of another three-episode story arc, where each episode represents a dramatic scene.
- Technically, nothing new is added, but Lucky candies are found in sugar chests for the first time in level 988.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 981-995.
There are many easy levels in this episode, though there is also one very hard level, 991. Overall, it is easier than the previous episode, Soda Swamp and is slightly easier than the original Candy Clouds.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|The most fun : |
|4 ||5 ||6 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 982||Level 985||Level 992|
|This episode does not have hexagonal levels.|
|981||30||80,000||: 9 : 40|
|982||50||60,000||: 4 : 2|
|983||35||100,000||: 100,000 pts|
|984||30||80,000||: 16 : 32|
|985||30||40,000||: 1 : 50 : 50|
|987||40||40,000||: 2 : 2|
|992||50||10,000||: 4 : 4|
|993||45||10,000||: 5 : 100 : 100|
|995||50||10,000||: 12 : 13|
- The next three episodes, starting from this one will take place at (or near) Candy Clouds.
- This remarks the 2nd appearance of Gerbil, after he bothered the Tommy at Pastille Pyramid, however, the Gerbil isn't an antagonist this time.
- This is the fourth episode in Reality that does not need tickets to go on to the next episode.
- This is the 24th episode in a row in which there is no text in the story.
- This is the 3rd episode to reuse the same name as another episode; Candy Clouds.
- This episode has no timed levels.
- If you look at the background closely, Odus' silhouette can be found from the middle window of the castle.
- The bushes are very reminiscent of Sugary Shire's bushes.
- The release date of this episode was close to "International Day of Innocent Children Victims of Aggression" (June 4).
- This episode's pathway is used for future episodes, including Mellow Marshmallow, Wonky Wonderland, Candy Keep, Precious Pond, Milky Marina and Wiggly Wheel.
- This is the last episode with all level numbers with 3 digits.
- This is the first episode to be below Medium since Taffy Tropics. In addition they both have the same mean (3.47).
- Candy Clouds has a timed level, while this episode has a moves level. Interestingly, they are 700 levels apart (283 and 983). But this is no longer the case since 283 is now also a moves level, after being redesigned in early March 2018.
- The shrubbery near the bottom of the beanstalk contains blue candies, a purple candy, a yellow candy and a colour bomb.
|Candy Crush Saga Reality episodes|