|Champion title||Candy Factory Master|
|New features|| 4 |
|Release date|| - 23 March 2012|
- 14 November 2012
New form, WebEdit
Tiffi sees that Roberta, the robot has malfunctioned.
Tiffi activates the soda machine so that it pours soda into Roberta, Roberta then jumps in satisfaction but a tiny propeller on its body spins too quickly until it flies off and hits the soda machine, causing its glass container to break, thus leaking out soda.
Old form and mobileEdit
Tiffi sees that Roberta has malfunctioned.
Tiffi opens a machine which produces candies, Roberta eats candy and he thanks Tiffi.
- Four-coloured levels are introduced in level 15.
- Ingredients levels () are introduced in level 11. (Brief Description: Ingredients are special candies that need to be collected at little green arrows on the board.)
- Double jelly is introduced in level 18. (Brief Description: Double jelly is a type of jelly which requires two matches to clear.)
- Ingredients are introduced, along with their respective level type.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 11-20.
The levels start to become more challenging here.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|The most fun : |
|4 ||5 ||6 |
|11||1,000||: 1||First level|
|13||23,000||: 23||Colour Bomb booster unlocked|
|15||70,000||: 7||Coconut Wheel booster unlocked|
First level with four colours
|17||40,000||: 4||First that you only need to eliminate hazelnuts|
|18||10,000||: 32 : 32||First level with double jelly|
|19||75,000||: 43||Free Switch booster unlocked|
|20||15,000||: 15,000 pts|
- This and Candy Town are the only episodes with a champion title containing its full name in it.
- This, along with Candy Town are the only episodes to introduce 2 level types at the same time.
- This is the only episode to begin on a prime-numbered level.
- This episode shares its first word with Candy Town.
- Along with Candy Town, these two episodes are the only episodes in Reality which have 10 levels.
- The new background of this episode is a reference to Candy Crush Soda Saga's episode The Candy Factory. Both episodes have jars with soda and soda bottles and liquorice strings strewn throughout.
- Unlike Candy Town in both games, the Candy Factory is not a tutorial episode; it is actually the 14th episode of the game. The character is the Liquorice Cyclope. It is also a hard episode.
- However, the robot appears in the next episode, Wafer Workshop.
- During the intro of this episode, Tiffi is drinking soda.
- This is the first episode to have ingredient levels.
- With the new update, the dialogue is removed. This is one of the few episodes to have no dialogue before Glazed Grove.
- It's the only episode along with Candy Calaboose that has changed its intro. However, for this episode, the change only applies to web version.
- The background of the episode is shown when you play Sugar Drop Feature.
- This is the second episode in Reality that doesn't need tickets to go on to the next episode. This is one of only episodes before the 64th episode which do not need tickets to access the next episode.
- According to the splash text, there is a giant Candy Factory which has produced every piece of candy in the Candy Kingdom. However, it's unknown whether the two factories are the same one.
- This is one of the episodes where no characters appear on the background of mobile version.
- The release date of this episode coincides with "World Meteorological Day".
|Candy Crush Saga Reality episodes|