Candy Order levels (also known as Objective levels or just simply Order levels) is one of the six level types in Candy Crush Saga. This level type's icon is pink with a white checkmark. Candy Order levels first appear in Wafer Wharf, the tenth episode, with the first candy order level being level 126.
Candy Order levels are the second most common type of levels in Reality, currently making up 23.58% of the levels at 1002 total appearances out of the 4250 levels.
In Dreamworld, they made up 23.31% of the overall 665 levels, at 155 total appearances.
To pass candy order levels, the player has to collect a certain amount of candies, candy combinations or blockers within a certain number of moves. The remaining moves left will become striped candies on the board and they will be activated on Sugar Crush.
Collecting a candy really means clearing it in any way possible. An exception is when a candy is eaten by chocolate; they do not count. Destroying a wrapped candy of the target colour counts as two candies collected.
The lucky candy booster is a booster that can provide a random candy or blocker that is listed in the order for you when destroyed. This makes them almost useless on levels which require players to collect regular candies as the only order required or part of the order required.
The scoring system is as follows: Every regular candy or blocker (except popcorn) collected gives 100 points, every special candy collected (without any combinations) gives 1,000 points, each special candy combination gives 5,000 points, and each popcorn gives 10,000 points.
You need to collect a number of specified candies by removing them from the board (switching them out). If you run out of moves before collecting all of the required candies, you will fail the level.
When you cursor on the order at the middle left of the game, an inscription will show up like the gallery below:
Candy Order levels are considered easier than jelly levels, but may be harder than ingredients levels on average. In the early 400s and mid-late 600s, however, they may be harder. However, after level 2000, quite a number of candy order levels often reach the difficulty of hard, sometimes even nearly impossible, like 2024, 2081, 2117, 2455, 2463, 2478, 2522, 2524 and 2565.
Usually orders that consists of gathering candies of some colour are easy (though there are notable exceptions such as levels 140 and 377). These generally tend to be common early on but later on, there are more complicated orders such as gathering, or even mixing together special candies. Cascading is one of the main strategies when it comes to collect coloured candies. Unlike jelly levels or ingredient levels, you do not have to aim a specific location on the board in order to destroy the right candies. Massive cascades are sometimes required to collect enough candies.
However, at the higher levels, special candy mixes become more common. Mixing 2 special candies can be a difficult task. Not only do players have to create the special candies, but they also have to position them adjacent to each other first. Therefore, this is a very luck based objective. However, some of the higher levels such as the ones in Gummy Gardens only require the collection of candies, special or not. Finally, some of these levels have one star target scores which are so high that fulfilling the order alone is not enough to pass the level.
Some candy order levels have a very tight space and/or have 6 colours, making the fulfil of the order much harder.
Candy Order is the hardest level type in Dreamworld. The number of moves are often fewer than Reality and may also have larger order or more colours (always 5 at least), so most extremely hard levels are candy order. The moon scale is also responsible for the very high difficulty of Dreamworld Candy Order levels. Levels 289 and 341 are examples of levels that are much harder than their counterpart because of the 5th colour.
The moon scale also can ruin the day. For colour orders, if the order is the same colour as the moon scale this can cause Odus to fall and slow down your cascades. Special candy orders can also be hard battling the moon scale, as it can unintentionally set off a lot huge cascade. The same goes for candy mixes.
On levels with 5 colours the moon struck remove the left hand colour and levels with 6 colours the moon struck remove both colours on the scale. That means that the entire time the moon struck is active, those candies will not spawn and can therefore not be collected if part of the orders (in addition to the difficulty mentioned above). Some levels rely on mixes and the moon struck could mess up the position of the special candies and instead cause a huge cascade. It makes it easier but it can be frustrating if the cascades set off if you try to position the special candies together. However, special candy orders are a lot easier with a moon struck because a massive cascade can create lots of special candies.
List of Candy OrdersEdit
|Color||Clear candies by color.||Episode 10||Level 126||208||Very Easy|
|Special Candy||Detonate special candies.||Episode 10||Level 131||222||Somewhat Easy|
|Combo||Combine one type of special candy with another. If there is also a special candy order listing one of the candies required for the combo, it will also count. You can only complete a combo order once per move.||Episode 10||Level 130||97||Hard|
|Blocker||Clear blockers.||Episode 98||Level 1447||259||Easy|
|Booster candy||Collect special booster candies.||Episode 201||Level 3000||1||Hard|
|Non-Spawning Color||A type of color order, but candies with the color do not spawn on the board. These levels usually require lucky candies to complete.||Episode 66||Level 971||81||Medium|
|Non-Spawning Blocker||A type of blocker order, but required blockers do not appear on the board, or spawn from candy cannons, chocolate spawners or magic mixers. These levels usually require lucky candies to complete, much like non-spawning color orders.||Episode 109||Level 1611||TBA||Hard|
|Uncreatable Combo||A type of combination order, but required combinations are impossible to fulfill under normal circumstances, due to the board being too small to create the required special candies and combine them. These levels usually require lucky candies to complete, much like non-spawning color orders.||Episode 141||Level 2103||1||Extremely Hard|
|Uncreatable Special Candy||A type of special candy order, but required special candies are impossible to create under normal circumstances, due to the board being too small to create them. These levels usually require lucky candies to complete, much like non-spawning color orders.||Episode 142||Level 2117||2||Very Hard|
|Activate striped candies.||Episode 10||Level 131||111||Easy|
|Activate wrapped candies.||Episode 12||Level 162||75||Somewhat Easy|
|Activate color bombs.||Episode 10||Level 135||112||Medium|
|Combine a striped candy with a striped candy for the effect of two striped candies with opposite directions activating at the location of switched candy.||Episode 10||Level 130||37||Somewhat Hard|
|Combine a striped candy with a wrapped candy to clear three rows and three columns of candies centered on the point where the candy is switched.||Episode 12||Level 169||23||Hard|
|Combine two wrapped candies for two 5×5 explosions for both candies.||Episode 10||Level 136||13||Very Hard|
|Combine a color bomb and a striped candy to turn all candies of the colorbombed color into striped candies. Each striped candy created this way will also count towards striped candy orders, if there are any.||Episode 10||Level 132||20||Hard|
|Combine a color bomb and a wrapped candy to turn all candies of the colorbombed color into wrapped candies. Each wrapped candy created this way will also count towards wrapped candy orders, if there are any.||Episode 10||Level 132||12||Very Hard|
|Combine two color bombs for the perfect combination. All candies and blockers will be hit. Since this is the most difficult order, many levels containing them actually use other elements to assist the creation of this combo, including popcorn and fixed colors. Levels requiring unassisted combos of this type are much rarer.||Episode 15||Level 215||31||Extremely Hard|
|Clear layers of icing. Both regular and multilayered icing counts. Multilayered icing will count as multiple counts of that order depending on the number of layers it have.||Episode 98 (spawning)||Level 1447 (spawning)||139||Easy|
|Episode 138 (non-spawning)||Level 2048 (non-spawning)|
|Clear chocolate. Unlike chocolate levels in Candy Crush Soda Saga, this count does not increase if a new chocolate square spreads. This means every chocolate square counts, including those newly spread and those spawned by the chocolate spawner.||Episode 98 (spawning)||Level 1447 (spawning)||89||Easy|
|Episode 109 (non-spawning)||Level 1611 (non-spawning)|
|Clear liquorice swirls.||Episode 98 (spawning)||Level 1447 (spawning)||130||Easy|
|Episode 109 (non-spawning)||Level 1611 (non-spawning)|
|Clear popcorn. Popcorn is immune to adjacent matches, jelly fish, cake bomb, and can block special candy effects. A popcorn order can only be satisfied when all three layers have been cleared. This order is also worth 10,000 points.||Episode 98 (on board)||Level 1454 (on board)||93||Hard|
|Episode 121 (not on board)||Level 1805 (not on board)|
|Collect jelly fish. The jelly fish spawned by the bobber count towards the order||Episode 201 (with bobber)||Level 3000 (with bobber)||?||Hard|
|Episode 215 (non-spawning)||Level 3211 (non-spawning)|
|Collect candy bombs.||Episode 204 (spawning)||Level 3044 (spawning)||?||Somewhat Hard|
|Episode 216 (non-spawning)||Level 3216 (non-spawning)|
|Collect waffle layers.||Episode 235 (spawning)||Level 3507 (spawning)||2||Somewhat Easy|
|Episode 269 (non-spawning)||Level 4014 (non-spawning)|
|Destroy magic mixers.||Episode 237 (on board)||Level 3544 (on board)||TBA||Hard|
|Episode TBA (non-spawning)||Level TBA (non-spawning)|
|Collect mystery candies.||Episode 246 (spawning)||Level 3678 (spawning)||1||Medium|
|Episode TBA (non-spawning)||Level TBA (non-spawning)|
|Clear cake bombs.||Episode 239 (on board)||Level 3574 (on board)||TBA||Somewhat Hard|
|Episode TBA (non-spawning)||Level TBA (non-spawning)|
|Collect dark chocolate layers.||Episode 259 (spawning)||Level 3874 (spawning)||TBA||Somewhat Hard|
|Episode 257 (non-spawning)||Level 3833 (non-spawning)|
- Along with mixed levels, this is one of the only level types that not to be present at the time Candy Crush Saga was released.
- The first Candy Order level is not a dedicated tutorial on candy orders.
- In Wafer Wharf, there are ten of these levels in one episode, including the first 7 which are a formal introduction.
- About 1 in 5 levels are Candy order levels.
- Out of all the released Candy Orders to date:
- There are 208 levels with regular orders.
- There are 222 levels with special candy orders.
- There are 97 levels with combination orders.
- There are 81 of the 193 levels requiring non-spawning colors.
- There are 259 levels with blocker orders, all situated in the high levels (over 1447).
- It is surprising that blocker orders are now the most common orders.
- There are also a few levels with booster candy orders, such as jelly fish.
- Conversely, both Wafer Windmill and Cereal Sea are the episodes having the least candy order levels (after they were introduced), containing only one of such level. Many later episodes also tend to have only a single Candy Order levels.
- In the 400s candy order levels become much more frequent and harder; However, between Cherry Chateau and Glazed Grove there are no episodes that have more than 3 candy order levels.
- The 100th candy order level is level 441. This is also the first level of World Six and Butterscotch Boulders.
- The music on Facebook is the music for timed levels on iOS and Android, while in the mobile versions are the Moves levels.
- Levels 212, 312, 412, and 512 are all candy order levels. But this trend is broken by level 612 as it is a moves level, but 712 continues the trend only to be broken by 812 (ingredient level). 12 and 112 are not candy order levels because the first candy order is seen in level 126.
- Levels 289, 389, 489, 589, 689, 789, and 889 are candy order levels.
- There is once a controversy about the name of these levels - Objective levels or Candy Order levels.
- The largest number of orders up to date is 3000, in level 1000.
- Ironically, level 3000 is also a candy order level.
- Levels 245, 254, 425, and 452 are all infamous candy order levels due to difficulty.
- These levels all have the digits 2, 4, and 5 in some order.
- Levels 149, 438, and 1304 are the only three candy order levels which requires all three types of candy orders: candies of a colour, special candies and combinations.
- In rare occasions, even by completing the order, the level can still be failed due to not reaching the target score. Level 1217 and past versions of level 1304 are harder because of this.
- The final level of Dreamworld was a candy order level. The final level on Flash version is also a candy order level.
- No candy order levels appear in the 64th episode, the Minty Meadow scene. This is the first episode with no candy order levels since their introduction.
- Additionally, this level is the most extreme case where there is trend of a predominance of jelly levels followed by ingredients levels.
- The final scene of the story arc, the Soda Swamp scene, is an antithesis to this trend. It contains all five level types, and there are only six jelly levels and as many as five candy order levels.
- The 1,000th, 2000th and 3000th levels are candy order levels.
- Each candy is worth 100 points, each special candy is worth 1000 points and each combo is worth 5000 points. So this will help boost you score.
- Three of the first four new candy cannons (lucky candy, mystery candy and chameleon candy) all debut in candy order levels. Extra time candy cannons don't because they can only appear in timed levels.
- Candy order is one of the level types to not be converted from a timed level.
- Formerly, candy order levels were the only level type where levels could have non-spawning colours appear on the board, due to requiring them as part of the order (only lucky candies could yield them). This has recently changed with some new levels having non-spawning colour candies or elements with a non-spawning colour on the board.
- Future candy order levels that require non-spawning colours can already have them on the board, as opposed to needing lucky candies to spawn them, due to this new feature. The first level where this happens is level 3564.
Notable candy order levelsEdit
- Level 126 - First candy order level.
- A past glitched version of level 127 - The first level on mobile to require collecting special candies and combinations. Also the first level on mobile to require combining colour bombs with special candies.
- Level 129 - First level which doesn't spawn new candies.
- Level 130 - The first level on web version to require collecting special candies and combinations.
- Level 131 - The first quadrant candy order level.
- Level 132 - The first level on web and mobile version to require combining colour bombs with special candies (colour bomb + striped candy for mobile version and colour bomb + wrapped candy for web version).
- Level 140 - A somewhat hard candy order level that requires a lot of special candies/chain reactions to collect 99 red, orange, and yellow candies in 50 moves.
- Level 149 - First candy order level which requires all three types of orders: candies of a colour, special candies and combinations.
- Level 153 - First candy order level which requires a colour bomb + colour bomb combination.
- Level 165 - Another former very hard candy order level that requires a lot of combinations and special candies that to collect 99 blue candies, 49 yellow candies and 24 green candies that has a lot (172) with six colours. Another problem is the bombs due to the bomb timers being . It was also known as the hardest candy order level and usually placed third in the hardest level in Reality of its time before June 2014. It is now badly nerfed.
- Level 202 - A candy order level that has 19 colour bombs from the marmalade at the start of the board.
- Level 236 - A level known for the chain reactions caused by the mystery candies as they fill all 81 spaces.
- Level 240 - First candy order level that has a marmalade + liquorice lock glitch. It is also known as the 3rd candy order level to have a double colour bomb combination.
- Level 254 - Only level which has all of the combinations the same special candies.
- Level 266 - A very hard candy order level due to the fact that candy bombs come down constantly.
- Level 281 - Fiftieth candy order level. Also the first one that requires more than 99 candies of a single colour (300 Greens).
- Level 341 - One of the hardest four colour candy order levels.
- Level 347 - An extremely hard candy order level due to having to create lots of special candy orders in 6 colours. The blockers also makes creation of the orders much harder.
- Level 377 - One of the hardest candy order levels in the game until nerf.
- Level 389 and 400 - These candy order levels have 14 colour bombs at the start of the board.
- Level 419 and 421 - Formerly the hardest candy order levels. Now drastically nerfed. They are now the first levels which have new features (UFO in level 419 and Lucky Candy under liquorice locks in level 421).
- Level 423 - First level to have Coconut wheels which are normally only found in ingredient levels to appear on the board after the removal of the Toffee Tornado.
- Level 441 - 100th candy order level
- Level 452 and 453 - These candy order levels require huge amounts of special candies (80 striped and 35 wrapped respectively).
- Level 459 - A candy order level that used to have 9 Toffee Tornadoes, the most of any other level.
- Level 467 - A candy order level which is impossible to win if all the provided colour bombs were used up and the order is not met (unless the Lucky Candy booster is activated before starting the level).
- Level 677 - An excruciatingly painful candy order level which required 10 striped + striped candy combinations. Now heavily nerfed.
- Level 820 and 821 - Lucky candies appear from the board right from the start instead of required to be activated before starting the level.
- Level 824 - First level to have Coconut wheels which are normally only found in ingredient levels to appear on the board before the removal of the Toffee Tornado.
- Level 829 - One of the hardest candy order levels. Now got badly nerfed.
- Level 927 - 200th candy order level
- Level 971 and 972 - You must use the given lucky candies to fulfill the order since the target colour (yellow) does not spawn.
- Level 1000 - A candy order level to require the most amount of candies (3,000) and the most amount of a single candy (1,000). And also the 1,000th Reality level.
- Level 1072 - A "4.5 colours" version of level 971 and 972 where the target colour (red) does not spawn.
- Level 1154 - This is unofficially (because the level was redesigned a long time after release) the first four-coloured level to require yellow candies. The first official appearance of yellow candies in 4 coloured levels is level 1879.
- Level 1180 - Was considered the hardest level in the game before got redesigned completely different jelly level.
- Level 1230 - A level which requires the greatest amount of colour bombs (36 colour bombs). Also has the most popcorn on board, with 36.
- Level 1277 - The level which caused level 126 and level 127 to be glitched on mobile.
- Level 1329 - The Reality level which requires the greatest number of special candies (85 striped candies).
- Level 1447 - The first level to require collecting blockers (chocolate, icing, and liquorice swirl).
- Level 1454 - The first level to require collecting popcorn.
- Level 1457 - A candy order level which is impossible to win if all the magic mixers are destroyed and the order is not met.
- Level 1471 - The first candy order level that requires both blockers and candies (both normal and special) in the same level.
- Level 1475 - A level which is very easy to make impossible to win (by activating UFOs which can turn liquorice swirls into wrapped candies, in which case they won't be counted toward the order).
- Level 1476 - The Reality level which requires the largest number of wrapped candies, 100. Also, this level is a reference to the 100th Reality episode, the starting green candies are spelled out as 100, and purple and green order requires 100 of each.
- Level 1483 - 300th candy order level
- Level 1502 - The first candy order level that requires both blockers and special candy combinations in the same level.
- Level 1611 - A candy order level with lucky candies covering the entire board at the start. Also the first one which requires blockers that don't appear or spawn on the board.
- Level 1641 - A level that is a reference to the 111th Reality episode, the starting red, green, and blue candies are spelled out as 111; red, blue, and green order requires 111 of each.
- Level 1848 - 400th candy order level.
- Level 1879 - This is officially the first four-coloured level that requires yellow candies as part of an order. It is also the first one with orders for candy colours that don't spawn and non-colour orders are co-existing.
- Level 1985 - Originally the first level which spawn lucky candies without using a lucky candy booster before being buffed to not spawn lucky candies.
- Level 2000 - A milestone level and the first 3-coloured level since Level 1108 until it was changed.
- Level 2024 - One of the hardest candy order levels in the game.
- Level 2032 - First level with lucky candy dispensers.
- Level 2033 - Currently the first level in which lucky candies spawn without using a lucky candy booster, due to level 1985 being buffed to not spawn lucky candies.
- Level 2034 - First level with mystery candy dispensers. Also one of the hardest.
- Level 2048 - First level with a multilayered icing order, even though icing doesn't appear or spawn from magic mixers, meaning the player must rely on lucky candies.
- Level 2071 - First level where it is impossible to win without getting more lucky candies from mystery candies because the only way to fill the order is to open lucky candies, but there aren't enough lucky candies on the board and no more will spawn.
- Level 2098 - First level which both lucky candies and coconut wheels. However, the coconut wheel is isolated from the main board (where the lucky candies spawn) so they can't be combined.
- Level 2103 - First level to require special candy combinations involving special candies which can't be created (due to the board being too small). Again, you must rely on lucky candies.
- Level 2117 - First level to require individual special candies on a board which is too small to create them. Once again, you must rely on special candies. Also, at this point, all four types of orders will have been required in a level which is impossible to create them without lucky candies at least once.
- Level 2185 - First candy order level with jelly fish.
- Level 2198 - First level with chameleon candy dispensers.
- Level 2221 - 500th candy order level.
- Level 2289 - First 4.5 coloured level with lucky candy cannons.
- Level 2436 - The level which requires the most liquorice as part of the order (100).
- Level 2499 - Was a jelly level before being changed to an order level.
- Level 2534 - First candy order level with bobbers.
- Level 2565 - First level which requires two colours that doesn't spawn (i.e. 4.6 coloured level).
- Level 2591 - First level to require colour bombs on a board where colour bombs can't be created.
- Level 2595 - A very important level. It's the first two-coloured candy order level, the first level to require three colours that don't spawn and the first level with candy bomb + lucky candy dispensers.
- Level 2600 - A milestone level and a world finale. This is a 4.5 colour level that also requires two blocker orders.
- Level 2605 - First three coloured level to require colours that don't spawn and the first three coloured level with chameleon candies and their dispensers.
- Level 2615 - 600th candy order level.
- Level 2642 - Formerly the second 4.6 coloured level. Now the first 3.5 coloured level.
- Level 2669 - Currently the second 4.6 coloured level.
- Level 2687 - Second 3.6 coloured level.
- Level 2703 - Third 3.6 coloured level.
- Level 2825 - Final level on Flash version.
- Level 2828 - First HTML-exclusive candy order level.
- Level 3000 - A milestone level and the first level with jelly fish order.
- Level 3032 - 700th candy order level.
- Level 3044 - The first level with candy bomb order.
- Level 3062 - The first level with both candy bomb order and jelly fish order.
- Level 3073 - The first level with candy bomb order and jelly fish order alongside other orders.
- Level 3101 - First 2.3 coloured level.
- Level 3104 - The first 3.4 coloured level.
- Level 3211 - The first level with jelly fish order where jelly fish don't spawn or appear, so lucky candies must be used to complete the order.
- Level 3216 - The first level with candy bomb order where candy bombs don't spawn or appear, so lucky candies must be used to complete the order.
- Level 3246 - First level with Candy Cane Fence.
- Level 3363 - The first level with jelly fish order where jelly fish appear on the board.
- Level 3395 - 800th candy order level.
- Level 3455 - Was the first one-coloured level(also the first 1.2 coloured level), but got changed to a 2.3 coloured level because of infinite cascades after fulfilling the order.
- Level 3507 - The first level with waffle order.
- Level 3544 - The first level with magic mixer order.
- Level 3564 - The first level to require non-spawning colours in which lucky candies aren't present (the non-spawning colours will be on the starting board without having to rely on lucky candies).
- Level 3574 - The first level with cake bomb order.
- Level 3678 - The first level with mystery candy order.
- Level 3761 - 900th candy order level.
- Level 3807 - First jelly-order mixed level.
- Level 3833 - The first level with dark chocolate order where dark chocolates doesn't appear on the board, so the lucky candy must be used to complete the order.
- Level 3874 - The first level with dark chocolate order where dark chocolate appears on the board.
- TBA - The first level with waffle order where waffles doesn't appear on the board, so the lucky candy must be used to complete the order.
- TBA - The first candy order level with extra moves candy
- Level 4245 - 1000th candy order level.
|Candy Crush Saga level types|