|Super hard level||None|
|Characters||Tiffi, Mr. Toffee|
|Champion title||Mayor of Candy Town|
|New features|| 5 |
|Release date|| - 23 March 2012|
- 14 November 2012
Tiffi meets Mr. Toffee who directs her to the first level and through the tutorials.
Tiffi decides to explore the world (or in this case, episodes) only to be held up by Mr. Toffee to be told that she is going the wrong way. As the game progresses, she helps solve the problems in each episode.
- Level 4 - creating : a giant candy (striped + wrapped combo).
- Level 6 - Jelly levels () are introduced.
- Lollipop Hammer () at - level 7; - level 6
- Extra Moves () at - level 8; - level 7
- Jelly Fish () at - level 9; - level 8
- Five-coloured levels are introduced in level 3.
- Six-coloured levels are introduced in level 1.
- Levels with candies not starting from rest are introduced on level 10.
- Level 1 is the first level to start with 6 moves.
- Level 2 is the first level to start with 15 moves.
- Level 3 is the first level to start with 18 moves.
- Level 5 is the first level to start with 20 moves.
- Level 6 is the first level to start with 16 moves.
- Level 7 is the first level to start with 50 moves.
- Level 9 is the first level to start with 25 moves.
- Level 10 is the first level to start with 40 moves.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 1-10.
Specifically designed for newcomers, Candy Town is an extremely easy episode, all the levels in this episode are very easy. Being the first episode, no levels pose a problem. Well maybe except Level 9
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|The most fun : |
|4 ||5 ||6 |
|1||6||300||: 300 pts||First level in the game|
This level cannot be failed.
First 6 colour level.
|2||15||1,900||: 1,900 pts|
|3||18||4,000||: 4,000 pts||First 5 colour level.|
|4||15||4,500||: 4,500 pts|
|5||20||5,000||: 5,000 pts|
|6||16||9,000||: 12||First level|
|7||50||60,000||: 52||Lollipop hammer booster unlocked|
|8||20||20,000||: 17||+5 Moves booster unlocked|
|9||25||22,000||: 22||Jelly fish booster unlocked|
|10||40||40,000||: 39||Features the game's first cutscene|
The first level whose candies do not start from rest
- This is the first episode to have 2 level types in Reality. The second is Minty Meadow.
- This is the first episode to introduce 2 level types at the same time in Reality, with the second being Candy Factory.
- This is the only episode in Reality without any ingredients levels, before Blueberry Brush was released.
- Along with Candy Factory, these two episodes are the only episodes in Reality which have 10 levels. Every other episode besides these two have 15 levels.
- This episode has the most Moves levels at 5. They are also tutorial levels.
- This is the easiest episode in the game, with one level of "none" difficulty and all others being "very easy".
- Upon its release, gifts and boosters are locked.
- At the end of the episode, the player gets 50 gold bars.
- With the most recent update, the background on mobile devices is the same as the one on Facebook.
- Its background is also used in the levels of tasty treasure feature.
- This is the first episode and also the last episode have no character on map. However, on mobile version, Mr. Toffee is the character appears on map after the player passed level 10.
- This is the first episode in Reality that does not need tickets to go on to the next episode.
- This is the first episode where no characters appear on the background of mobile version.
- This is the only episode that doesn't join the poll of the "Hardest Levels in Candy Crush".
|Candy Crush Saga Reality Episodes|