|Characters||Tiki and Volcano|
|Champion title||Caramel Chieftain|
|New features|| |
|Release date|| - 17 September 2012|
- 30 January 2013
Tiffi arrives at Caramel Cove seeing that the tiki mascot is afraid that the volcano will explode and destroy the cove.
Tiffi puts a massive colour bomb in the volcano so it will not erupt. The tiki replies, "Mahalo little girl!".
- Marmalade is officially introduced. Striped and wrapped candies are the only ones to appear in marmalade in this episode.
- Ingredients Candy cannons (unofficially in Level 200)
This episode contains levels 186-200.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|The most fun : |
|2 ||3 ||4 ||5 ||6 |
|Sugar Drop Levels|
|Level 186||Level 195||Level 199|
|Level 191||Level 197||Level 199|
|186||35||10,000||: 10||is introduced|
|187||40||50,000||: 2 : 3|
|188||25||70,000||: 5 : 32|
|189||Infinite||20,000||: 20,000 pts in 90 secs|
|192||8||6,000||: 6||Second level that does not spawn new candies|
|196||20||20,000||: 1 : 1|
|198||Infinite||15,000||: 15,000 pts in 1 min|
|200||35||10,000||: 1||Inspiration of Sweet Surprise|
- This episode has gained fame due to its finale being level 200, which inspires the theme for the following episode, Sweet Surprise. This is one of six episodes to have its finale on a multiple of a hundred. This happened again when level 500 ended episode 34, Meringue Moor. Coincidentally, both are ingredient levels, but this one is easier (before it got badly nerfed). It also happened four other times for levels 800, 1100, 1400 and 1700.
- This episode contains the longest string on levels with six colours in the game with 8 (from 190 to 197).
- This episode contains the same number of six-coloured levels as Sweet Surprise and is only behind Chocolate Mountains at 10.
- This is the first episode with a colour bomb in the opening cutscene.
- On mobile, the massive colour bomb is always visible in the background.
- This episode continues the trend of episode openers being candy order levels.
|Candy Crush Saga Reality Episodes|