The champion title, also known as winning trophy, winning cup, or simply trophy, is a special kind of feature that only available on web versions of Candy Crush Saga. A champion title is earned when you have the most number of stars among friends on an episode. It was introduced since August 13, 2013.
The champion titles are only available on Flash Version.
Hovering over a trophy on the map will display the champion title, your Facebook profile picture with 3 stars to either side of it, a brief description of the title and how many stars you have in that episode. If a friend holds a champion title, hovering over it will tell you how many more stars he/she has than you (there might be a glitch which tells you you need 0 more stars).
List of titlesEdit
- There is only 1 episode that has a champion title length of one word, and that is, Marmalord.
- There are only 7 episodes that have a champion title length of 3 words.
- The champion title of Candy Town has four words since candy and town are shown as two words.
- The champion titles have all 26 letters in the English alphabet.
- There could be a glitch that prevents the trophy from appearing.
- On a side note, if you have the same number of stars as a friend, it won't list you as the champion and it will say "You need 0 more stars to beat...".
- Chocolate Barn's champion title, Farm Hero can be a reference to one of King's other games, Farm Heroes Saga.
- Divine Diver, Tropical Trooper, and Mirror Master are the only champion titles to be award twice.