The champion title, also known as winning trophy, winning cup, or simply trophy, is a special kind of feature that only available on web versions of Candy Crush Saga. A champion title is earned when you have the most number of stars among friends on an episode. It was introduced since August 13, 2013.
Hovering over a trophy on the map will display the champion title, your Facebook profile picture with 3 stars to either side of it, a brief description of the title and how many stars you have in that episode. If a friend holds a champion title, hovering over it will tell you how many more stars he/she has than you (there might be a glitch which tells you you need 0 more stars).
List of titlesEdit
- There is only 1 episode that has a champion title length of one word, that is, Marmalord.
- There are only 5 episodes that have a champion title length of 3 words.
- The champion title of Candy Town has four words since candy and town are shown as two words.
- The champion titles are not available on mobile devices.
- The champion titles have all 26 letters in the English alphabet.
- There could be a glitch that prevents the trophy from appearing.
- On a side note, if you have the same number of stars as a friend, it won't list you as the champion and it will say "You need 0 more stars to beat...".
- Chocolate Barn's champion title, Farm Hero can be a reference to one of King's other games, Farm Heroes Saga.