The Cherry Baroness is a woman who is first encountered in the 33rd episode, Cherry Chateau. Before introducing level 471, she is stuck on top of a mound of candy, and demands Tiffi, calling her a "peasant", to get her down at once. After completing level 485, the Baroness is seen outraged by Tiffi requesting her to say "please" first. The Cherry Baroness gets so angry that she pounds all the candy below her, and manages to return to the ground. Tiffi congratulates her on getting down by herself, and the Baroness retorts with, "Whatever!" then walks away.
She appears again in the 62nd episode, Polka Park. Before introducing level 906, her hair is stuck with bubblegum. After completing level 920, Tiffi uses a scissors to cut Cherry Baroness's hair to remove bubblegum, resulting in a new hairstyle.
She appears in Peppermint Party to celebrate New Year's Day! She has her original hairstyle from Cherry Chateau.
In the 98th episode, Divine Diner, she has very different hair and clothing style from original style on Cherry Chateau.
In the 106th episode, Scrumptious Studio, she wears blue dress.
In the 129th episode, Praline Pavilion, it was a rainy day, but she wants to go for a stroll around the Truffle Terrace. Therefore, Tiffi helps her by building a praline pavilion.
She will be reappear in Episode 157.
- She is the second character to have three different problems in all her appearances, the first character being Benny.
- All Reality episodes that have her appearance are graded as hard or higher except Peppermint Party. Most of them are extremely hard episodes.
- Cherry Chateau is hard-very hard.
- Truffle Terrace is very hard.
- Polka Park is hard-very hard.
- Divine Diner is extremely hard.
- Scrumptious Studio is extremely hard.
- Praline Pavilion is extremely hard.
- She is the second episode character that has played an antagonising role.
|Candy Crush Saga characters|