|Champion title||Baroque Baroness|
|New features|| in |
|Release date|| - 19 September 2013|
- 27 November 2013
The Cherry Baroness is stuck on top of a pile of chocolate, and she rudely asks Tiffi to help her get down. Tiffi will not agree until the baroness will say "Please".
The Baroness gets very angry and destroys the chocolate by stomping it. As she stomps down, the Chateau begins to break. Tiffi is glad she got down, but the Baroness just shrugs and says, "Whatever!".
- Technically, nothing new is added. However, chameleon candies are first seen behind liquorice locks in level 472.
- Level 479 is the first level to require exactly 101 blue candies.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 471-485. This episode contains the 200th jelly level in the game, level 475.
Cherry Chateau is a hard-very hard episode. It has five hard levels (6 on mobile): 476, 477, 481, 482, and 483, two very hard levels: (one on mobile): 471 and 485, and one extremely hard level: 480. This episode has broken two trends. First of all, it is an odd episode that ends with a jelly level. All odd episodes from episode 23 end with a candy order or ingredients level. This episode continues the trend of very hard finales. All episodes from episode 28 to 32 (except 31, in some cases) end with a hard level, even episodes 29 and 31 end with candy order levels. Overall, this episode has the same difficulty as the previous episode, Sugary Shire.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|The most fun : |
|4 ||5 ||6 |
|Sugar Drop Levels|
|Level 473||Level 474||Level 476|
|0||0||2||1||1||5|| - 4|
| - 2|
|471||25||40,000||: 2 : 2|
|472||33||160,000||: 81||Ends a quadruplet of hexagon levels from last episode|
|474||45||40,000||: 2 : 2||A million points can be earned here|
|475||45||130,000||: 54||200th level|
|476||25||25,000||: 25||Board is exactly the same as level 147.|
|479||35||10,000||: 101||The only level in to have 4 colours.|
|480||50||35,000||: 17||Starts another triplet of hexagon levels|
|481||45||40,000||: 2 : 2|
|482||30||15,000||: 77 : 77|
|484||50||50,000||: 5||The only ingredient level in this episode which ingredients aren't 2 cherries and 2 hazelnuts|
- The theme of this episode seems to be based on being polite and using manners correctly.
- Upon its release, Candy Crush received gold bars accounts.
- This episode seems to take place in France.
- "Chateau" is the French for "Castle".
- The pathway on the web version is blue while on the mobile version is green.
- This is the first consecutive episode which does not have any timed levels.
- Like Sweet Surprise and Pudding Pagoda, the episode opener is rated hard.
- This episode forms a part of a Hell's cluster, which comprises levels 480-488.
- This cluster begins with a triplet of hexagon levels (480 to 482).
- This episode contains the 200th jelly level, which is level 475.
- The background on mobile devices shows the Cherry Baroness facing Tiffi as opposed to the one on the web version.
- The castle is also shown on Truffle Terrace, which has exactly the same path to that of Glazed Grove's.
- In Tasty Treasury, the background is very similar to this, but the walls and columns are yellow instead of blue.
- This is the first episode to have the name of a fruit in its title.
- Level 311 in Savory Shores got nerfed when this episode came out.
|Candy Crush Saga Reality Episodes|