|Champion title||Baroque Baroness|
|New features|| (unofficial) |
|Release date|| - 19 September 2013|
- 27 November 2013
The Cherry Baroness is stuck on top of a pile of chocolate, and she rudely asks Tiffi to help her get down. Tiffi will not agree until the baroness will say "Please".
The Baroness gets very angry and destroys the chocolate by stomping it. As she stomps down, the Chateau begins to break. Tiffi is glad she got down, but the Baroness just shrugs and says, "Whatever!".
| This section in empty or incomplete.|
You can help by adding to it.
- Waffles and waffle dispensers (three-layered) are unofficially introduced in level 476, due to a redesign.
- Two-layered waffles are unofficially introduced in level 480.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 471-485.
Waffle Workshop is a hard episode. It has five hard levels: 471, 472, 476, 483 and 485, and one very hard level: 480. This episode has broken two trends. First of all, it is an odd episode that ends with a jelly level. All odd episodes from episode 23 end with a candy order or ingredients level. This episode continues the trend of very hard finales. All episodes from episode 28 to 32 (except 31, in some cases) end with a hard level, even episodes 29 and 31 end with candy order levels. Overall, this episode has the same difficulty as the previous episode, Sugary Shire.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|The most fun : |
|4 ||5 ||6 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 473||Level 474||Level 476|
|471||25||40,000||: 2 : 2|
|472||33||160,000||: 81||Ends a quadruplet of hexagon levels from last episode|
|474||45||40,000||: 2 : 2||A million points can be earned here|
|476||25||25,000||: 20||Board is exactly the same as level 147|
|479||35||10,000||: 101||The only level in this episode to have 4 colours|
|481||45||40,000||: 2 : 2|
|482||30||15,000||: 77 : 77|
|484||50||50,000||: 5||The only ingredient level in this episode which ingredients aren't 2 cherries and 2 hazelnuts|
- This episode used to be called Cherry Chateau, until the introduction of waffles prompted the name change.
- Unlike the HTML5 version changed the whole background, only name on the banner is changed on Flash version.
- The theme of this episode seems to be based on being polite and using manners correctly.
- Upon its release, Candy Crush Saga received gold bars accounts.
- This episode seems to take place in France.
- "Chateau" is the French for "Castle".
- The pathway on the web version is blue while on the mobile version is green.
- Like Sweet Surprise and Pudding Pagoda, the episode opener is rated hard.
- The background on mobile devices shows the Cherry Baroness facing Tiffi as opposed to the one on the web version.
- The castle was also shown on Truffle Terrace, which has exactly the same path to that of Glazed Grove's.
- In Tasty Treasury, the background was very similar to this, but the walls and columns were yellow instead of blue.
- It was the first episode to have the name of a fruit in its title.
- Level 311 in Savory Shores got nerfed when this episode came out.
|Candy Crush Saga Reality episodes|