|Levels||36 - 50|
|Champion title||Chocolate Mountaineer|
|Released||March 23, 2012|
|Lemonade Lake||Minty Meadow (Episode 5)|
In Facebook, this is the second episode which needs to be unlocked by getting three tickets from friends. In mobile, this is the first episode which either requires three tickets or complete three mystery quest levels to unlock.
- Liquorice locks () (Brief Description: Holds candies in place, can be destroyed) Liquorice Locks are introduced officially in level 36. Level 25 also had a liquorice lock appearance, but the appearance was unofficial.
This episode contains levels 36-50.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|The most fun : |
|Sugar Drop Levels|
|Level 36||Level 42||Level 43|
|36||30||10,000||: 10,000 pts||Official release|
|39||55||25,000||: 2 : 2|
|40||30||30,000||: 21 : 12|
|42||50||20,000||: 2 : 2|
|43||Infinite||50,000||: 50,000 pts in 1 min|
|44||50||78,000||: 1 : 2|
|46||15||20,000||: 9||Seen in PSY's Gentleman Music Video|
|47||40||15,000||: 15,000 pts|
|49||33||20,000||: 1 : 1|
|50||50||33,000||: 33||Final level upon first release.|
- This episode features level 46, a somewhat hard level. It makes a cameo appearance in PSY's "Gentleman" single.
- Even though this episode is named Chocolate Mountains, chocolate is not introduced until the next episode, Minty Meadow.
- This episode is likely based on Switzerland, as the country is very mountainous and is extremely well known for its chocolate.
- This is the first episode to have 4 different level types (candy order levels first appear in level 126).
- Every level in this episode contains liquorice locks.
- Map on mobile is not the same as map on Facebook.
- Release date of this episode coincide with World Meteorological Day.
|Candy Crush Saga Episodes|