|Champion title||Reindeer Ranger|
|New features|| |
4 to 5
Orders for that don't spawn
|Release date|| - 15 July 2015|
- 29 July 2015
|Difficulty||Somewhat Hard - Hard|
Technically, nothing new is added, however;
- Candy frog is covered by chocolate in liquorice lock.
- 4.5 colour levels (that is to say, levels that spawn 4 candy colours but require a 5th colour as part of a candy order) appear for the first time in level 1072. Thus, it is the first four-coloured level with red candies and it is the first time when lucky candies can reveal red candies when opened.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 1071-1085.
This is a somewhat hard - hard episode. It contains nine medium - somewhat hard levels: 1071, 1075, 1076, 1077, 1078, 1080, 1081, 1082 and 1084, one hard level: 1079, and two very hard levels: 1072 and 1085. The rest of the levels are quite easy. As a result, this episode is slightly harder than the previous episode, Siberian Sorbet.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
Level 1072 and level 1085
|The most fun : |
|4 ||5 ||6 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 1073||Level 1079||Level 1085|
|1073||50||40,000||: 2 : 2|
|1077||40||50,000||: 100 : 100 : 5|
|1085||30||40,000||: 2 : 2|
- This is the tenth episode in Reality that does not need tickets to go on to the next episode.
- If you look at the background closely, there is Odus at the right of the tree.
- The Kit-Kat bars in the episode background seem to resemble a sidewalk.
- The episode pathway is inverted of the one in Caramel Clearing. In fact it has the pathway of it on mobile
- The pathway of this episode and the previous episode is not connected, making it the third time for Reality episodes on the web version in which this episode and the episode before are not connected. The first is the link between Rainbow Runway and Butterscotch Boulders. The second episode is the link between Fudge Fjord and Caramel Clearing.
- The pathway in web version is inverted in mobile. It also looks like the episode Crumbly Coast. In addition, both episodes starts with the letter C, and both colours are light blue.
- This is the first episode to not have sugar keys or sugar chests since their debut in Boneyard Bonanza.
- This episode continues the trend of having no moves levels.
- This episode continues the trend of being released 1 week apart.
- This is the 3rd episode to have the name of a fruit in its title. The other two episodes are Cherry Chateau and Banana Bliss.
- There's no UFOs and chocolate spawners in this episode.
- The mountains are very reminiscent of Marshmallow Mountains (without a cherry on top).
- There's a Hell's Cluster at the first level of the episode continuing from the last 2 of the previous episode (1069-1071).
- The release date of this episode coincides with "World Youth Skills Day" (July 15).
|Candy Crush Saga Reality episodes|