|Champion title||Sweet Sibling|
|Release date|| - 18 March 2015|
- 1 April 2015
Coco the little rainbow is crying because the arrows on the direction signpost are continuously spinning and does not know where to go.
Tiffi goes away and brings a whistle. She blows it and a bigger Coco-looking rainbow, who is probably his father, arrives and causes the signpost directional arrows to stop spinning. Coco throws the umbrella to the bigger Coco-looking rainbow which responds by twitching his eyebrows. Coco gets happy and makes a pose.
- Technically, nothing new is added, but UFO appears in multilayered sugar chests for the first time in level 889.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 876–890.
Coco Crossroads is a somewhat hard episode, though there are four somewhat hard levels: 878, 880, 886, and 887, as well as three very hard levels: 877 ,879 and 882. Overall, this is much easier than the previous episode, Truffle Terrace.
|The easiest : |
Level 881 and Level 883
|The hardest : |
Level 879 and Level 882
|The most fun : |
|4 ||5 ||6 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 877||Level 883||Level 890|
|Level 877||Level 879||Level 880||Level 882|
|876||40||50,000||: 10 : 43|
|880||Infinite||800,008||: 800,008 pts in 45 secs||The level with the highest one star target score for Reality|
The first time a coconut wheel appears in timed level
|881||30||100,000||: 60||Toffee tornadoes returned after their appearance drought of 416 levels before being removed altogether|
|884||35||10,000||: 3 : 3|
|886||35||10,000||: 2 : 2|
|887||35||30,000||: 32 : 32|
|888||40||111,000||: 4 : 51|
- The pathway shape is almost identical to the inverted form of Marshmallow Mountains's pathway.
- This is the seventeenth episode in a row in which there are no conversations in the story.
- This episode was supposed to be named as Coco Crossways, but on the day it is released, it was changed to its current episode name, Coco Crossroads.
- Prior to the blocker's removal, this episode breaks the trend of having no toffee tornadoes. Toffee tornadoes returned in level 881, after its appearance drought of 416 levels. Ironically, level 416, unlike the rest of the levels in Soda Swamp, does not have toffee tornadoes.
- This episode continues the trend of having no moves levels, as they are absent once again.
- This episode breaks the trend of having no timed levels, since level 725 because level 880 is a timed level.
- This episode continues the trend of taking place during the day.
- This is the first episode since Crunchy Courtyard to have an ingredients finale.
- Candy frogs are absent in this episode.
- While the background of web version shows only Tiffi and Coco, the background of mobile version also shows the bigger Coco-looking rainbow.
- However, the signpost arrows seem to be pointing in the wrong directions.
|Candy Crush Saga Reality episodes|
• • • • • • • • • Delectable Dominion