|Champion title||Bubble Brigadier|
|Release date|| - 20 May 2015|
- 3 June 2015
This is the second episode that is part of a three-episode story arc.
- Technically, nothing new is added. However, level 965 is the first level where the jelly fish have a fixed colour layout.
- Also, level 951 is the first time when lucky candies can reveal yellow candies when opened.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 951-965.
Cookie Crossing is an extremely hard episode. It has five somewhat hard-hard levels: 952, 953, 955, 958 and 960, six very hard levels: 951, 954, 959, 962, 963 and 964, and one extremely hard level: 957. Overall, it's much harder than the previous episode, Minty Meadow. Like Fizzy Falls, all the ingredients levels are problematic in this episode.
|The easiest : |
Level 961 and Level 965
|The hardest : |
|The most fun : |
|4 ||5 ||6 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 954||Level 959||Level 962|
|0||0|| - 0|
|2|| - 1|
|952||35||15,000||: 9 : 18|
|953||20||50,000||: 22 : 30|
|954||21||90,000||: 2 : 44|
|955||50||40,000||: 2 : 2|
|956||Infinite||200,000||: 200,000 pts in 45 secs|
|958||45||149,000||: 12 : 69|
|961||50||10,000||: 6 : 36|
|962||50||80,000||: 4 : 4|
|963||45||40,000||: 1 : 1|
- The bridge in the episode pathway resembles that from Bubblegum Bridge, and another in the episode background resembles that from Marshmallow Mountains.
- On web version, the pathway between levels 959 and 960 lies on the bridge over a river. On mobile devices however, the bridge is placed in a blank area with nothing beneath.
- If you look at the background closely, there is Odus on the left side.
- This is the continuation of the previous episode.
- This episode breaks the trend of having released in a two-week span, because the gap between the release is 7 days.
- This is the 22nd episode in a row in which there is no text in the story.
- Timed levels reappear in this episode, after four episodes of absence.
- This episode contains a Hell's Cluster at the start of the episode.
- This is the fourth episode in Reality that does not need tickets to go on to the next episode.
- This is the second episode that UFOs have been absent.
- This is the fourth episode in a row without any candy frogs.
- This episode is between two episodes with reused names.
- The release date of this episode is close to "World Day for Cultural Diversity for Dialogue and Development" (May 21).
- This episode is the first episode to be at least Extremely Hard.
- This episode is also notable for being the first episode to have 6 very hard levels within an episode.
- This episode contains the nineteenth Hell's Cluster (951-955).
|Candy Crush Saga Reality episodes|