|Champion title||Bubble Brigadier|
|New features||with fixed colours|
|Release date|| - 20 May 2015|
- 3 June 2015
This is the second episode that is part of a three-episode story arc.
- Technically, nothing new is added. However, level 965 is the first level where the jelly fish have a fixed colour layout.
- Also, level 951 is the first time when lucky candies can reveal yellow candies when opened.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 951-965.
Cookie Crossing is an extremely hard episode. It has five somewhat hard-hard levels: 952, 953, 955, 958 and 960, six very hard levels: 951, 954, 959, 962, 963 and 964, and one extremely hard level: 957. Overall, it's much harder than the previous episode, Minty Meadow. Like Fizzy Falls, all the ingredients levels are problematic in this episode.
|The easiest : |
Level 961 and Level 965
|The hardest : |
|The most fun : |
|4 ||5 ||6 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 954||Level 959||Level 962|
|Level 954||Level 956||Level 963||Level 964|
|0||0|| - 0|
|2|| - 1|
|952||35||15,000||: 9 : 18|
|953||20||50,000||: 22 : 30|
|954||21||90,000||: 2 : 44|
|955||50||40,000||: 2 : 2|
|956||Infinite||200,000||: 200,000 pts in 45 secs|
|958||45||149,000||: 12 : 69|
|961||50||10,000||: 6 : 36|
|962||50||80,000||: 4 : 4|
|963||45||40,000||: 1 : 1|
- The bridge in the episode pathway resembles that from Bubblegum Bridge, and another in the episode background resembles that from Marshmallow Mountains.
- On web version, the pathway between levels 959 and 960 lies on the bridge over a river. On mobile devices however, the bridge is placed in a blank area with nothing beneath.
- If you look at the background closely, there is Odus on the left side.
- This is the continuation of the previous episode.
- This is the first time that an episode from Reality reuses all words already used in Dreamworld (this episode reuses the first word 'cookie' from Cookie Cabana, and the second word 'crossing' from Crazy Crossing).
- This episode breaks the trend of having released in a two-week span, because the gap between the release is 7 days.
- This is the 22nd episode in a row in which there is no text in the story.
- Timed levels reappear in this episode, after four episodes of absence.
- This episode contains a Hell's Cluster at the start of the episode.
- This is the fourth episode in Reality that does not need tickets to go on to the next episode.
- This is the second episode that UFOs have been absent.
- This is the fourth episode in a row without any candy frogs.
- This episode is between two episodes with reused names.
- The release date of this episode is close to "World Day for Cultural Diversity for Dialogue and Development" (May 21).
- This episode is the first episode to be at least Extremely Hard.
- This episode is also notable for being the first episode to have 6 very hard levels within an episode.
- This episode contains the nineteenth Hell's Cluster (951-955).
|Candy Crush Saga Reality episodes|