|Champion title||Polar Explorer|
|New features|| () |
|Release date|| - 23 November 2012|
- 21 March 2013
The episode takes place in a polar climate, judging from the surroundings. In the background there seems to be something like an igloo from marshmallow. Tiffi sees that Paul the polar bear is upset that his jelly fish is frozen in ice.
Tiffi gives Paul a burning candy that makes him breathe fire and defrost the frozen jelly fish.
- Whereas players may have used a jelly fish booster to start a Jelly level, or uncovered the Jelly Fish in the preceding episode after destroying a Mystery Candy, this marks the first time, where jelly fish candies naturally appear on the game board, but in Marmalade. The same goes for coconut wheels.
This episode contains levels 246-260.
Delicious Drifts is a somewhat easy episode. It has three somewhat hard-hard levels: 251, 254, and 256 and one very hard level: 257. Overall, this episode is slightly easier than the previous episode, Chocolate Barn.
This episode also contains level 252, where you can play indefinitely after breaking through most of the blockers. Currently, this is the only level where you can do so.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|The most fun : |
|2 ||3 ||4 ||5 ||6 |
|Sugar Drop Levels|
|Level 246||Level 250||Level 255|
|Level 254||Level 256||Level 257|
|246||40||35,000||: 18||First jelly fish on start screen|
|247||50||10,000||: 60 : 60 : 60|
|249||45||40,000||: 2 : 2||First coconut wheel on start screen|
|252||Infinite||15,000||: 15,000 pts in 30 secs||Can be played forever, millions of points can be achieved|
It's a timed level with only four colours
|254||50||15,000||: 1 : 1 : 1|
|255||45||60,000||: 3 : 3|
|257||35||25,000||: 1 : 2 : 2|
|259||40||20,000||: 1 : 1|
- This episode contains level 252, where millions of points can be achieved if you keep playing this level.
- Only 4 levels in this episode have 6 candy colours. They are levels 247, 251, 254, and 257.
- This is the only episode in World Three to end with a jelly level.
- This is the second episode to take place in a watery terrain (the first being Wafer Wharf).
- This episodes' character's problem and one of the new elements is almost ironic, as they both have Jelly Fish inside some sort of Blocker.
- This is the first episode that one of the boosters appears in the episode story. The second one is Fudge Fjord with lollipop hammer and the third one is Delectable Depths with free switch.
- The booster candies for Jelly and Ingredient levels (Jelly Fish and Coconut Wheels, respectively) naturally appear on the board for the first time in this episode but Lucky Candies (the booster candy for Candy Order levels) don't appear naturally on the board until much later on.
- The episode name shares its first word with Delicious Dynasty, the 100th episode in Reality.
|Candy Crush Saga Reality Episodes|