The Extra Moves booster gives 5 additional moves to the game when activated while you are playing a level. It is unlocked after level 8.
This booster can be activated at any time per game, but each use will cost some gold. If you fail the same gameplay for a few times, the game offers you to buy the booster with an additional booster, but getting more expensive each time you do, you can do this every time you want.
At the seventh failure, it offers you to buy a +15 moves booster, and at the eighth and subsequent failure, it offers you to buy the +50 moves booster. In fact, you must use at least 45 extra moves before reaching the 50-move booster, and upon that purchase, you would have a total of 95 extra moves!
Since mobile v1.73, it is also possible to get +5 or +15 moves from "win moves wheel" when about to fail a level. It is possible to fail to get extra moves, but a different booster instead, in which case the player will need gold to spin again, or fail the level.
Gift from Friend: Extra Moves (+3)Edit
The +3 Extra Moves booster is a much weaker variant of the paid Extra Moves booster. It gives 3 additional moves to the level when activated. This booster is activated before you play a level (like coconut wheel, extra time, etc.).
Unlike the regular variation, they are given as a gift from a friend when you are stuck at a level for at least 2 days. No gold is required to buy this booster, and it cannot be obtained through other methods. The level in which you can activate this booster will have a pink ribbon. This feature was formerly implemented on both web and mobile, but it was discontinued on mobile for unknown reasons, instead, it may occasionally be offered as a limited-time help in mobile.
- Get 5 extra moves! Click to buy!
- Get 5 extra moves! Use now!
- Gift from a friend! Use now or uncheck to use later.
- The +3 Extra Moves booster is the only booster that is not bought. It is also the only booster which does not cost Gold.
- This is one of the boosters which you can't get from the daily booster wheel.
- This booster, along with the moon struck booster, are not given discounts during promotions.
- The only level type where this booster is not used at is on timed levels.
- In mobile version, this booster cannot be purchased unless one has run out of moves. As of v1.66, the in-game booster buttons show Shuffle (Reality) / Moon Struck (Dreamworld) instead of Extra Moves.
- If you have free +3 moves activated, it does not affect time levels.
|Candy Crush Saga Boosters|