| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
| This section in empty or incomplete.|
You can help by background episode.
|Release date|| - 27 August 2014|
- 10 September 2014
Fanciful Fort was the 27th episode in Dreamworld and the third episode of World Five of Dreamworld. This episode was released on 27 August 2014. It was the Dreamworld equivalent to the Reality episode Licorice Tower.
Due to the great number of levels which are hard to pass, it is available to be voted as the hardest episode in the game.
- Nothing new is added.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 381-395.
Fanciful Fort is an exceptionally hard episode, as it has five somewhat hard-hard levels: 383, 386, 388, 390, and 393, four very hard levels: 387, 389, 391, and 392, and four extremely hard levels: 384, 385, 394, and 395. Consequently, it is a lot harder than the previous episode, Candy Kaiju and its counterpart, Licorice Tower. This is the most difficult episode in Dreamworld in terms of individual difficulty.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|The most fun : |
|5 ||6 |
|382||40||90,000||: 12 : 25|
|383||50||40,000||: 2 : 5||Formerly the hardest level in Dreamworld|
This level begins a 14-level hell's cluster
Starts a cluster of three consecutive hexagon levels
|387||40||40,000||: 2 : 2|
|390||45||40,000||: 3 : 3|
|391||35||90,000||: 77 : 66 : 55|
|392||50||20,000||: 7 : 6 : 5|
|393||40||25,000||: 8 : 32|
|395||30||40,000||: 3 : 3|
- The starting path on the web version is different then its counterpart in Reality.
- This episode contains a very long Hell's cluster which consists of levels 383 to 396. Additionally, this entire episode used to be a Hell's Cluster.
- This used to officially the hardest episode in the game with a mean of 6.27 (even harder than Bonbon Baths, which has a mean of 6.00), but was then beaten with Scrumptious Studio with a mean of 6.4.
- This is still the most difficult episode in Dreamworld even after a series of nerfages.
- All 15 levels (including the misplaced Level 381) were once rated at least somewhat hard, with the majority being extremely hard. The entire episode is a long Hell's Cluster.
- This originally had a mean difficulty of 6.93, making it the hardest episode ever at that time. It might have held this record for up to two years.
- This episode had 8 levels once assigned extremely hard, the most of all episodes and more than half of all the levels in this episode. They were 382, 383, 384, 385, 389, 391, 394, and 395.
- Nowadays, several high episodes manage to outdo Fanciful Fort in terms of difficulty and the number of extremely hard levels. The current record belongs to Luscious Lane, at a current count of 6 and a maximum count of 10 extremely hard levels, and an overall mean of 7.6. It is one of the few episodes to be given a rating of Nearly Impossible.
- It is the first episode in the game which all of its levels were once rated somewhat hard or above. However, level 381 was redesigned to resemble the original version and level 382 as well as level 383 got badly nerfed. As a result, its difficulty is now somewhat easier.
- This episode contains the 100th ingredient drop level, which is level 383.
- Level 383 also starts a rare triplet of hexagon levels.
- All levels with the exception of levels 381, 382, 383, 390, and 392 have unstable moon scales (the thresholds are either 3-5-7 or 3-6-8).It also requires a lot of moves to fill up the moon scale on most of the levels in this episode. Most levels on this episode have moon strucks that only last for one move. This unholy combination exacerbates the difficulty of the levels greatly.
|Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld episodes|