| Available to be voted in hardest episode in the game
This episode is one of the hardest episode in the game. If you want this episode to remain in the poll, vote now in hardest episode in the game.
|Champion title||Sugary Strongman|
|New features||Orders for blockers that do not spawn ()|
|Release date|| - 15 June 2016|
- 29 June 2016
Fruity Fairground is the 121st episode of Candy Crush Saga and the first episode of World Thirty-One. This episode was released on 15 June 2016. The champion title for this episode is Sugary Strongman.
- Technically, nothing new is added, however, level 1805 is the first level where popcorn doesn't appear on the board in a level which requires popcorn.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 1791-1805.
It contains three somewhat hard levels: 1798, 1800, 1801, six hard levels: 1791, 1793, 1794, 1795, 1799 and 1802, four very hard levels: 1792, 1797, 1804 and 1805, and two extremely hard levels: 1796 and 1803. It has no medium or below levels. Overall, this is an extremely hard episode, and is much harder than the previous episode, Delightful Docks, but is tied with Scrumptious Studio. It went from a somewhat hard episode to being the hardest episode at the time due to a major Buff just after the release of this episode.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|4 ||5 ||6 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 1792||Level 1799||Level 1805|
|Level 1793||Level 1796||Level 1799||Level 1800||Level 1804||Level 1805|
|1793||30||45,000||: 11 : 16|
|1794||20||50,000||: 15 : 2|
|1795||36||50,000||: 5 : 5|
|1796||38||20,000||: 1 : 1|
|1797||28||85,000||: 2 : 40|
|1799||32||65,000||: 65,000 pts|
|1801||36||10,000||: 38 : 30 : 2 : 1|
|1802||35||15,000||: 2 : 30|
|1803||Infinite||50,000||: 50,000 pts in 20 secs|
|1804||25||100,000||: 55 : 18|
|1805||42||50,000||: 12 : 10|
- Based from the background, this episode takes place somewhere nearby Cupcake Circus.
- Magic mixers are absent in this episode.
- Before the nerf of 1803, this episode broke the trend of having at least 1 four coloured Level.
- This episode continues a trend starting from Piñata Park where all even numbered episodes have 5 level types and all odd numbered episodes have all 6 level types.
- This is quite a difficulty spike with a mean of 5.93 (Below Cavity Cave with a mean of 7.13, harder than Fanciful Fort with a mean of 6.27, but harder than Cookie Crossing).
- All almost 15 levels are rated no lower than somewhat hard. The entire episode is part of a 17-level Hell's Cluster (56th, 1789-1805). It is also the fourth episode to once have all levels somewhat hard or above, the others being Fanciful Fort, and Scrumptious Studio.
- After this episode released in mobile, the map can be zoom in and out.
- The banner on mobile has different colour to one on web.
- This episode and Wiggly Wheel have the same amount of level types.
- This episode starts the trend where only odd numbered episodes contain jelly and ingredient levels.
This is the second episode with a level featuring a blocker order when said blocker doesn't appear on the board (popcorn).
|Candy Crush Saga Reality episodes|