|Champion title||Sugary Strongman|
|New features|| Orders for blockers that do not spawn () |
|Release date|| - 15 June 2016|
- 29 June 2016
Fruity Fairground is the 121st episode of Candy Crush Saga and the first episode of World Thirty-One. This episode was released on 15 June 2016. The champion title for this episode is Sugary Strongman.
- Technically, nothing new is added, however, level 1805 is the first level where popcorn doesn't appear on the board in a level which requires popcorn. As such, it's the first time when lucky candies can reveal popcorn when opened.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 1791-1805.
This episode contains four somewhat hard levels: 1798, 1800, 1801 and 1804, five hard levels: 1791, 1793, 1794, 1795 and 1802, two very hard levels: 1792 and 1797, and one extremely hard level: 1796. Overall, this is a very hard episode, and it is harder than the previous episode, Delightful Docks.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|4 ||5 ||6 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 1792||Level 1799||Level 1805|
|1793||30||45,000||: 11 : 16|
|1794||20||50,000||: 15 : 2|
|1795||36||50,000||: 5 : 5|
|1796||38||20,000||: 1 : 1|
|1797||28||85,000||: 2 : 40|
|1799||32||65,000||: 65,000 pts|
|1801||36||10,000||: 38 : 30 : 2 : 1|
|1802||35||15,000||: 2 : 30|
|1803||Infinite||50,000||: 50,000 pts in 20 secs|
|1804||25||100,000||: 55 : 18|
|1805||42||50,000||: 12 : 10|
- Based from the background, this episode takes place somewhere nearby Cupcake Circus.
- Magic mixers are absent in this episode.
- Before the nerf of 1803, this episode broke the trend of having at least 1 four coloured Level.
- This episode continues a trend starting from Piñata Park where all even numbered episodes have 5 level types and all odd numbered episodes have all 6 level types.
- This is quite a difficulty spike with a mean of 5.93 (Below Cavity Cave with a mean of 7.13, harder than Fanciful Fort with a mean of 6.27, but harder than Cookie Crossing).
- All almost 15 levels are rated no lower than somewhat hard. The entire episode is part of a 17-level Hell's Cluster (56th, 1789-1805). It is also the fourth episode to once have all levels somewhat hard or above, the others being Fanciful Fort, and Scrumptious Studio.
- After this episode released in mobile, the map can be zoom in and out.
- The banner on mobile has different colour to one on web.
- This episode and Wiggly Wheel have the same amount of level types.
- This episode starts the trend where only odd numbered episodes contain jelly and ingredient levels.
This is the second episode with a level featuring a blocker order when said blocker doesn't appear on the board (popcorn).
|Candy Crush Saga Reality episodes|