|Super hard level||Level 786|
|Champion title||Peppermint Pillager|
|New features|| () |
and in the same level
|Release date|| - 22 December 2014|
- 7 January 2015
- Technically, nothing new is added, but:
- Candy frog and conveyor belts appear in the same level for the first time in level 787.
- Level 792 is the first four-coloured moves level.
- Mystery candies are found in marmalade for the first time in level 794.
- Wrapped candies can be found in sugar chests for the first time in level 795.
- Jelly fish are found in liquorice locks for the first time in level 797 (where they actually work like locks, as opposed to marmalade).
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 786-800.
Fudge Fjord contains five somewhat hard-hard levels: 786, 788, 793, 796, and 800. All the other levels are quite easy. Overall, this episode is of identical difficulty to the previous episode, Eggnog Emporium.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|4 ||5 ||6 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 794||Level 796||Level 798|
|Level 786||Level 788||Level 800|
|0||1||2||2||5|| - 4|
| - 1|
|790||40||40,000||: 2 : 2|
|791||50||10,000||: 13 : 32|
|792||30||20,000||: 20,000 pts|
|793||25||10,000||: 1 : 1|
|794||50||100,000||: 15 : 5 : 1|
|795||40||10,000||: 10 : 2|
|796||35||10,000||: 2 : 2|
|797||35||80,000||: 20 : 53|
|799||45||90,000||: 20 : 34|
|800||25||50,000||: 31 : 36||Last Reality level that was released in 2014|
- This episode shares its first word with Fudge Islands.
- This is the last Reality episode that was released in 2014.
- This is the first Reality episode that was released in 2015 (for mobile users).
- The path of this episode used to be for Eggnog Emporium.
- Chameleon candies make a brief return as regular game pieces in this episode, appearing only in level 800.
- This episode breaks the trend of the release of the reality episodes every 2 weeks (which start with Fizzy Falls). It was released only 12 days after the previous episode, Eggnog Emporium. If this episode had followed the trend then it would have been released on either Christmas Eve or Christmas Day.
- This episode was released only 4 days after Gelato Grotto.
- The pathway look like Marshmallow Mountains.
- This episode is the fourth episode to be released on a Monday; the first was Pearly White Plains, the second was Polkapalooza, and the third was Biscuit Bungalow.
- This is the first episode to contain a level which is an episode finale, world finale and a multiple of 100 (level 800).
- This episode continues the trend of no timed levels.
- This is the eleventh episode in a row in which there is no text in the story.
- This episode doesn't have regular icing or chocolate spawners.
- This is considered the 5th episode to be the colour red, though the pathway's colour is hot-pink. The fourth was Marmalade Meadow, the third was Cereal Sea, the second was Sour Salon, and the first was Holiday Hut.
- In this episode, sugar chests and keys only appear in two levels, 795 and 798.
- This episode seems to be the other side of Chocolate Mountains.
- This is the third episode that one of the boosters appears in the episode story. The first one is Delicious Drifts with jelly fish, the second one is Crunchy Courtyard with the coconut wheel, and the fourth one is Delectable Depths with free switch.
- The boat resembles Denize from Lemonade Lake.
|Candy Crush Saga Reality Episodes|