|Characters||Berry and Denize|
|Champion title||Pastry Chef|
|New features||and in the same level|
|Release date|| - 23 April 2013|
- 10 June 2013
The episode starts out with the backdrop in darkness. Tiffi meets a baker lady (named Berry) who is unable to find her spoon required to make her cakes.
With the assistance of Denize (first encountered in Lemonade Lake) lighting all the candles, the whole area gets lit up, allowing Berry the Baker to easily find her spoon and continue baking her shortcake.
- Technically, nothing new is added. However, mystery candies and chameleon candies appear in the same level for the first time in level 365.
This episode contains levels 351-365.
Fudge Islands is a medium episode. It has 4 somewhat hard-hard levels, 353, 357, 361, and 362, and one very hard level, 365. But some levels are quite easy. Overall, it is slightly easier than the previous episode, Pearly White Plains.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|The most fun : |
|2 ||3 ||4 ||5 ||6 |
|Sugar Drop Levels|
|Level 356||Level 360||Level 365|
|Level 361||Level 362||Level 365|
|351||60||125,000||: 63||The level's shape is similar to that of level 29|
|352||30||40,000||: 2 : 2|
|354||40||15,000||: 50 : 50 : 50|
|355||40||65,000||: 4 : 33|
|357||30||180,000||: 9 : 9|
|358||Infinite||40,000||: 25,000 pts in 45 secs|
|360||20||15,000||: 10 : 5|
|361||45||30,000||: 1 : 2|
|364||40||60,000||: 3 : 3|
|365||55||20,000||: 100 : 100|
- Unlike the four episodes before this, the finale is not a hard jelly level, but a very hard candy order level.
- Another trend broken is the number of ingredients levels. Episodes 19-24 with the exception of 20 all had only 3. This episode has 4.
- This episode has 4 4-coloured levels: 352, 363, 364, and the worst of all, 357, a Somewhat Hard level due to 9 hazelnuts and 9 cherries, that is a total of 18 ingredients that to bring down, like 376, but 357 is much easier than 376, which is Very Hard.
- Many fans were disappointed when this episode came out, as for the third episode running, no new elements had been added to the game. Also 365 is not special instead it was a normal and hard level
- Many people thought this would be the last episode, as it was episode 25.
- There are only five jelly levels. Most episodes have six or seven.
- Upon its release, the episodes were divided into worlds. There are six episodes per world.
- This episode marked the second re-appearance of the Lemonade Lake's Denize, his first re-appearance being Sweet Surprise.
- In iOS and Android, the levels take place during the day. On Facebook, they take place at night to follow the storyline.
- If one started January 1 of a non leap-year, and only completed each level once a day with no days with no completion of a level and no days with 2 levels or more completed in a day, they would complete the episode finale of this episode on New Year's Eve. This is an inspiration to Level 365.
- The Dreamworld counterpart of Level 365 is the 1,000 level in the game.
- Even though this episode is based on cakes, the cake bomb isn't introduced until the next episode, Pudding Pagoda.
- The episode's banner was now thickened.
- The release date of this episode coincides with "World Book and Copyright Day".
- The Sugar Drop levels in this episode are all candy order levels.
- Fudge Islands shares the same theme with Marzipan Mine.
|Candy Crush Saga Reality Episodes|