|Champion title||Fishy Fixer|
|Release date|| - 27 July 2016|
- 10 August 2016
- Nothing new is added.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 1881-1895.
This is a very hard episode. However, this episode feature three extremely hard levels such as 1882, 1883 and 1895, and some hard-very hard ones such as levels 1881, 1887 and 1893. All levels in this episode rate all difficulties, except none, nearly impossible and variable, like Truffle Terrace. Overall, this episode is much easier than previous episode, Licorice Luna due to easy levels after some nerfs!
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
Level 1883 and Level 1895
|The most fun : |
|4 ||5 ||6 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 1881||Level 1886||Level 1893|
|1881||35||40,000||: 2 : 2|
|1882||25||50,000||: 50,000 pts|
|1884||25||20,000||: 1 : 1||The end of a Hell's cluster|
|1885||Infinite||45,000||: 45,000 pts in 35 secs|
|1886||30||60,000||: 3 : 3||The former hardest level in this episode, became one of the easiest after a nerf!|
|1887||40||75,000||: 34 : 39|
|1888||Infinite||35,000||: 35,000 pts in 75 secs|
|1890||20||100,000||: 100,000 pts|
|1891||Infinite||100,000||: 100,000 pts in 30 secs|
|1893||18||20,000||: 1 : 1|
|1894||28||65,000||: 42 : 16|
|1895||35||45,000||: 50 : 50 : 50|
- The episode background takes place exactly at the Chocolate Barn but the episode is called something different.
- This episode continues the trend of having jelly and ingredients levels in odd-numbered episodes.
- This also breaks the trend of having 3 ingredients levels or fewer after Honey Highlands, this has four of them.
- This episode breaks the trend of having mixed levels.
- This episode doesn't have Milky Moo, despite taking place at the episode where said character was introduced.
- Like Milky Marina, this episode contains three timed levels.
- Sugar chests are absent in this episode, along with jelly fish, coconut wheels, lucky candies, and candy frogs.
- Despite jelly fish being in the background of the episode's design, not a single level contains any jelly fish.
- This is the second episode to have jelly fish appear in the story/background, with the first being Delicious Drifts. This is the last episode on Flash version where this happens.
- This used to be the hardest episode in the game before heavy nerf (and buff in some levels) and releasing of Cavity Cave.
- Like Marmalade Meadow, the former hardest level in this episode (1886) became the easiest after a huge nerf.
- This episode contains a part of the 62nd Hell's Cluster (1874-1884).
|Candy Crush Saga Reality episodes|