|Champion title||Grand Witch|
|Release date|| - 2 August 2012|
- 22 November 2012
Tiffi encounters a witch with a cauldron for her green-coloured potion. She says it needs more pop.
Tiffi gives the witch a mystery-bag-shaped potion, marked with a musical note. The witch then puts it into the cauldron. After that, musical notes appear, and the witch becomes ecstatic.
- Three-layered icing () is introduced. (Brief Description: A blocker that requires three adjacent matches to destroy.)
- In level 153, orders with the colour bomb + colour bomb combination first begin.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 141-155.
|The easiest : |
Level 141, Level 145 and Level 150
|The hardest : |
Level 143 and Level 155
|The most fun : |
|4 ||5 ||6 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 147||Level 149||Level 153|
|141||24||10,000||: 30 : 30 : 30|| is introduced|
Part of the alphabetical level type series, C is for candy order
|142||35||30,000||: 2 : 2||Part of the alphabetical level type series, I is for ingredients|
|143||40||70,000||: 33||Part of the alphabetical level type series, J is for jelly|
|144||45||75,000||: 75,000 pts||Was once the final in Reality until Cereal Sea was released.|
Part of the alphabetical level type series, M is for moves
|145||45||20,000||: 20,000 pts||Formerly part of the alphabetical level type series, T is for timed|
|146||50||40,000||: 99 : 99 : 13|
|147||50||125,000||: 52||Known as the hardest level, but it was nerfed|
|148||45||50,000||: 2 : 2|
|149||30||30,000||: 1 : 15 : 99|
|151||35||35,000||: 35,000 pts|
|152||50||40,000||: 2 : 2|
|155||35||95,000||: 41||A level that where icing is shaped like a diamond|
- This is the first episode to contain all four level types, prior to Sugar Shrubs (the second being Cereal Sea, the third being Soda Swamp, the fourth being Festive Forest, the fifth being Candy Canyon, the sixth being Biscuit Bay, the seventh being Scrumptious Studio, the eighth being Vanilla Valley, the ninth being Milky Marina, and the tenth being Marzipan Mine). In addition, all of the level types in the game except mixed levels are lined up in alphabetical order from levels 141 to 144 (Candy Order, Ingredients, Jelly, Moves).
- One of the most notable facts about this episode is that it contains level 147, which has been voted several times as the hardest level in the game. Recently, it went through the big nerf, and is now a lot easier. However, it has been buffed to its original difficulty.
- Gingerbread Glade is the second episode on Reality which takes place at night, the others being Salty Canyon, Crunchy Castle, Holiday Hut, and Polkapalooza.
- The pathway of Gingerbread Glade is brown on web. Oddly, the pathway is light blue on iOS and Android, but this appears to be a mistake. The title, the plane icon, and the boat icon are all brown.
- This is the first episode that is based on one of the fairy tales, Hansel and Gretel. The second fairy tale based episode is Glazed Grove, which is based on The Frog Prince.
- This is the first episode to have its eighth level be an ingredients level.
- Candy Crush Soda Saga has an episode named Gingerbread Pines, which shares its first word, gingerbread.
- This used to be the first episode with an extremely hard level.
- This episode continues the trend of episode openers being candy order levels.
|Candy Crush Saga Reality episodes|