|Levels||141 - 155|
|Champion title||Grand Witch|
|Released||August 2, 2012|
|Wafer Wharf||Pastille Pyramid|
Tiffi encounters a witch with a cauldron for her green-colored potion. She says it needs more pop.
Tiffi gives the witch a mystery-bag-shaped potion, marked with a musical note. The witch then puts it into the cauldron. After that, musical notes appears and the witch becomes ecstatic.
- Three-layered Icing () is introduced. (Brief Description: A blocker that requires three adjacent matches.)
This episode contains level 141 to 155.
Gingerbread Glade has three somewhat hard levels: 143,154, and 155, two very hard levels: 149 and 152, and one insanely hard level: 147. Overall, this episode is considered slightly harder than the previous episode,Wafer Wharf.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|The most fun : |
|141||24||10,000||: 30 : 30 : 30||Introduction to|
|142||35||30,000||: 2 : 2|
|144||45||75,000||: 75,000 pts||Final in Reality until Cereal Sea was released.|
|145||Infinite||20,000||: 20,000 pts in 2 mins|
|146||50||40,000||: 99 : 99 : 13|
|148||45||50,000||: 2 : 2|
|149||30||30,000||: 1 : 15 : 99|
|151||Infinite||35,000||: 35,000 pts in 1.5 mins|
|152||50||40,000||: 2 : 2|
- This episode does not have alliteration. The first letter of both words is the same, but pronounced as "Djindjerbread Glaid".
- This is the first episode to contain all five level types (the second being Cereal Sea and the third being Soda Swamp (Episode 66)). In addition, all of the level types in the game are lined up in alphabetical order from 141 to 145 (Candy Order, Ingredients, Jelly, Moves, Timed).
- One of the most notable facts about this episode is that it contains level 147, which has been voted several times as the hardest level in the game. Recently, it went through the big nerf, and is now a lot easier. However, it has been buffed to its original difficulty.
- Gingerbread Glade is the second episode on Reality which takes place at night, the others being Salty Canyon, Crunchy Castle, Holiday Hut, and Polkapalooza.
- The pathway of Gingerbread Glade is brown on Facebook. Oddly, the pathway is light blue on iOS and Android, but this appears to be a mistake. The title, the plane icon, and the boat icon are all brown.
- This is the first episode that is based on one of the fairy tale, Hansel and Gretel. The second fairy tale based episode is Glazed Grove, which is based on The Frog Prince.
- This is the first episode to have its eighth level be an ingredients level.
|Candy Crush Saga Episodes|