|Champion title||Lunar Lighter|
|Release date|| - 1 March 2017|
- 15 March 2017
- New candy cannons are added;
- Striped candy cannons (), wrapped candy cannons () and striped candy + wrapped candy cannons () are all introduced in level 2346.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 2346-2360.
Glittery Grove is one of those painfully hard episodes, episodes that are the reasons of people quitting candy crush. Like Cavity Cave, this is due to the buffs. In fact, this episode has the most number of buffs which were made one day after the episode's release, which makes this episode nearly impossible. It is currently the fifth hardest episode in the game, with a mean of 7.27. It is MUCH harder than the previous episode, Marzipan Meadow, as it contains two somewhat hard-hard levels: 2346 and 2351, and 2360, and six very hard levels: 2348, 2349, 2350, 2352, 2353, 2354 and 2357, not to mention the fact that that the other six levels are rated extremely hard, except for one notorious nearly impossible level: 2359!
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|4 ||5 ||6 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 2346||Level 2354||Level 2358|
|Level 2349||Level 2350||Level 2352||Level 2356||Level 2358||Level 2359|
|2347||23||18,000||: 6 : 20 : 20|
|2348||25||10,000||: 1 : 1|
|2350||50||50,000||: 3 : 5 : 2|
|2354||30||50,000||: 15 : 77|
|2355||32||10,000||: 40 : 16|
|2357||20||58,000||: 3 : 55|
- Based on the background, this episode is to take place near Minty Meadow or in Lullaby Lake.
- This is the first time Odus appears as a main character since Taffy Treetops, which is 45 episodes earlier.
- This will be the third episode in a row without timed levels.
- This will have continue the most level type: jelly levels.
- This is the first time new elements have been introduced in the first level of the episode since Brulee Bay.
- This episode shares its second word with Glazed Grove.
- This episode is similar to Candy Countdown. Both episodes introduce new candy cannons (candy bomb + chameleon candy) and (striped/wrapped candy), both episodes have only three level types, both have the same pathway as Gummy Galaxy, both have a candy order level with jelly fish and both episode names share a word with a previous episode.
- This episode has the most number of buffs, which were made one day after the release. It is conjectured that this level can have a Nearly Impossible difficulty. It can be much like how Cavity Cave introduced new Candy Cannons, buffed almost all the levels substantially, and attained nearly impossible status.
- This episode is a part of the 86th Hell's Cluster (2344-2361).
- This is the last episode on Flash version where something could be dispensed from candy cannons for the first time. It's also the last episode on Flash version with Odus.
|Candy Crush Saga Reality episodes|