|Champion title||Balloon Botanist|
|Release date|| - 14 May 2014|
- 28 May 2014
Mr. Snail wonders if he will come on time to the greenhouse for his date.
Tiffi gives the snail balloons to make him float, and Mr. Snail does not worry anymore about being late.
- Nothing new is added.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 576-590.
Gummy Gardens contains three somewhat hard-hard levels: 582, 588, and 589, and four very hard levels: 577, 578, 585, and 586. Despite the fact that this episode contains 7 very easy-easy levels, it is still a medium episode, but it is slightly harder than previous episode, Biscuit Bungalow.
|The easiest : |
Level 587 and level 590
|The hardest : |
|The most fun : |
|3 ||4 ||5 ||6 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 581||Level 582||Level 586|
|Level 577||Level 585||Level 589|
|576||50||100,000||: 3 : 3|
|577||35||80,000||: 27||250th level|
|578||50||50,000||: 2 : 13||Former hardest level in the entire game|
|579||40||50,000||: 2 : 2|
|581||50||40,000||: 2 : 1|
|584||50||16,000||: 2 : 7|
|586||35||20,000||: 2||One of the hardest levels to earn three stars|
|587||50||20,000||: 1 : 1||The second level with 3 candy colours|
|589||30||20,000||: 60 : 60 : 60|
- The episode's pathway has been uncovered on Facebook since April 28, 2014.
- This episode was released on the same date as Marshmallow Madness in Dreamworld.
- This episode continues the trend of levels ending with 87 being ingredient levels.
- After being totally absent in Biscuit Bungalow, cake bombs reappeared in this episode, in level 584.
- This episode is the second episode in a row to have alliteration in its name, the first being Biscuit Bungalow.
- This episode continues the trend of having no timed levels. Moves levels are yet again absent.
- This episode breaks the trend of having 3 candy order levels in the "Even Number" episode. There are only two in this episode.
- This episode breaks the trend of all levels that ends in 0 or is a multiple of 10 since 450 is somewhat hard or higher, and since level 580 is a medium level.
- This is the first episode whose candy order levels do not require the player to make any special candies or make any special candy combinations.
- This episode is the second one to have 'gum' in its name, the first being Bubblegum Bridge.
- This is the first episode to have no mystery candies since they were first introduced in Chocolate Barn.
- This episode was released exactly 1 year after the release of Pudding Pagoda.
- This is the first episode name which has "Gummy" used as a starting word. The second was Gummy Galaxy.
- The release date of this episode was close to "International Day of Families" (May 15).
|Candy Crush Saga Reality episodes|