|Jelly squares||: 3|
|Target score||: Unknown, but shown as his/her high score for Level 1 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||73|
Happy New Year was an event and level exclusively featured in mobile. The player just needed to complete one level in this quest to obtain 3 colour bomb boosters.
- The player will certainly complete this level if he/she plays it properly. It can be failed if the player does not switch two colour bombs on the bottom of the screen.
- This event was not repeatable.
- This event was the finale of the Christmas 2015 events.
- The level did not match any released nor upcoming level, and it will be unlikely that it will be released as a regular level anytime. There were several other characteristics unique to this level:
- This was currently the only level with the lowest possible moves, being exactly one.
- This level had 27 colour bombs on the starting board, eight more than level 202 at 19. This level had the most starting colour bombs of any level.
- The target score of this level will display the player's best record of level 1. The exact score requirement was unknown, but it was not necessary due to mobile boost. Notice the positions of the stars in the star meter was constant no matter which device he/she is playing, and no matter how many time to complete the level.
- The player will certainly win this level if he/she mixed two colour bombs side-by-side at the isolated section of the board; this combination will detonate all the bombs and clear all the jelly.
- Otherwise, he/she will more likely fail this level if he/she does not mix two colour bombs intentionally.
- This level was a reference to itself. It was meant to be a celebration, since he/she was guaranteed to win this level and he/she will be celebrated with millions of points and a pack of three colour bomb boosters.
- The Candy Bombs have a timer of 16, effectively making them completely harmless and a source of millions of points. It was a reference to the year 2016.
- This event, along with the inaugural Cake Climb, featured levels which have designs exclusive to their respective event.