|Champion title||Holiday Spirit|
|Release date|| - 5 December 2012|
- 21 March 2013
Tiffi encounters a gingerbread woman who is missing her mouth.
Tiffi puts on a mouth for the gingerbread woman with icing. The gingerbread woman thanks Tiffi for the mouth, and Tiffi says "Happy Holidays!".
- Bomb-producing candy cannons () are introduced here. (Brief Description: A dispenser that releases bombs.) Previously only candy cannons producing liquorice swirls or ingredients were seen. The new candy cannons are what make this episode hard.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 261–275.
Holiday Hut is a somewhat hard episode. It has five somewhat hard-hard levels: 265, 266, 270, 273, and 275, and one very hard level: 269. Overall, it is much harder than the previous episode, Delicious Drifts.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|The most fun : |
|4 ||5 ||6 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 267||Level 268||Level 269|
|Level 267||Level 269||Level 275|
|261||50||55,000||: 27||is introduced|
|267||Infinite||100,000||: 100,000 pts in 1.5 mins|
|271||50||15,000||: 1 : 1 : 1|
|272||45||100,000||: 5 : 5|
- This episode has been made exclusively for Christmas. The second is Eggnog Emporium, the third is Festive Forest, and the fourth is Chilly Chimneys.
- This is the first Reality episode to have red banner.
- This is the fourth episode to take place at night (preceded by Salty Canyon, Gingerbread Glade, and Crunchy Castle).
- This episode starts a trend of finishing episodes with very hard levels. This trend goes on all the way up to Pudding Pagoda (except Pearly White Plains due to the badly nerfed level 350).
- The release date of this episode coincides with "International Volunteer Day for Economic and Social Development".
- This location is possibly reused in the Tree Climb event.
|Candy Crush Saga Reality episodes|
• • • • • • • • • Delectable Dominion