| Available to be voted in hardest episode to earn 3 stars
This level is one of the hardest episode in the game to earn three stars. If you want this level to remain in the poll, vote now in hardest episode to earn 3 stars.
| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
|New features|| (unofficial) |
|Release date|| - 27 November 2013|
- 10 December 2013
Honey Hot Tub was the 3rd episode in Dreamworld and the third episode of World One of Dreamworld. This episode was released on 27 November 2013. It was the Dreamworld equivalent to the Reality episode Lemonade Lake.
The name of this episode used to be Juicy Jacuzzi, but was renamed to Honey Hut Tub on 20 August 2014 when Fizzy Falls released.
Denize is relaxing in the hot tub.
- Chocolate () is unofficially introduced in level 32. (Brief Description: Chocolate that grows unless you get rid of it all. If you clear a piece of chocolate during a move, no chocolate will re-spawn the following move.)
- Level 33 is the first level in Dreamworld which starts with 17 moves.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 21-35.
Honey Hot Tub was generally somewhat easy, despite the fact it had one somewhat hard level: 32 and one hard level: 24. As a result, it was slightly harder than the previous episode, Funky Factory, and its Reality counterpart, Lemonade Lake.
|The easiest : |
Level 26 and Level 30
|The hardest : |
|5 ||6 |
|Level 24||Level 31|
|24||20||40,000||: 2 : 2||The first level with an unstable moon scale|
|26||35||40,000||: 2 : 2|
|27||30||50,000||: 50,000 pts|
|30||50||60,000||: 3 : 3|
|32||25||80,000||: 41||Unofficial release|
|34||30||70,000||: 3 : 4|
- This episode was called Juicy Jacuzzi before, but it was changed to Honey Hot Tub when Fizzy Falls was released.
- The reason for this is because of Fizzy Falls itself.
- This change also makes this episode the only 3-word one in Dreamworld.
- This is one of the only two episodes to have its episode name completely changed (not simply edited). The other one is Minty Meadow, formerly called Lollipop Forest.
- Theoretically, Dozy Dawn (coincidentally the special Dreamworld counterpart of Fizzy Falls) may also have its name completely changed if there are further Dreamworld episodes.
- The banner's colour on web version is yellow, but on mobile, it is blue.
- On web version, there is no mascot on the map. However, on mobile, Denize also appears on the map. This is the only such occurrence.
|Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld episodes|