|Super hard level||Level 505|
|Champion title||Queen of Shiba|
|New features||and in the same level|
|Release date|| - 19 December 2013|
- 14 February 2014
A Shiba Inu gets stuck in an ice cream cone.
Tiffi takes a feather and tickles the Shiba Inu. The Shiba Inu sneezes "A-chooooo!" and flies off, freeing herself from the cone. The Shiba Inu then thanks and offers Tiffi to eat some ice cream with her.
- Technically, nothing new is added. However, regular icing and ingredients + candy bomb cannons appear in the same level for the first time in level 503.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 501-515.
After the intense difficulty of the previous episodes in the world, Ice Cream Caves turns back the difficulty dials several notches, as it is a somewhat easy episode, though it contains three somewhat hard-hard levels: 505, 510, and 515. Levels 501, 512, and 514 can also be a bit challenging for some (though not too difficult) while the other nine levels can be quite easy. Overall, this episode is much easier than the previous episode, Meringue Moor, but is slightly harder than Crunchy Castle. This episode is considered the easiest episode in World Six.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|The most fun : |
|4 ||5 ||6 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 504||Level 510||Level 511|
|Level 505||Level 510||Level 515|
|502||40||150,000||: 2 : 2|
|503||30||20,000||: 1 : 1|
|510||35||50,000||: 2 : 2|
|512||55||50,000||: 10 : 5 : 55|
|515||30||70,000||: 32||Last Reality level that was released in 2013|
- This is the last Reality episode that was released in 2013.
- This is the first Reality episode released after the release of Dreamworld.
- This episode was released almost one year before the release of its Dreamworld counterpart, Gelato Grotto.
- This episode starts a trend of having very few candy order levels. Ingredient levels start to appear much more often.
- This is the 3rd consecutive episode which does not have any timed levels. Although it was rumored that would be some in here, but instead they made lots more jelly and ingredients levels.
- This is the first episode which has only 2 candy order levels.
- The gap of release dates between this episode and the previous one (Meringue Moor, released on October 9, 2013) is 71 days. This was even longer than Savory Shores and Munchy Monolith's release gap.
- This is the third episode to contain three words in its title, after Easter Bunny Hills and Pearly White Plains.
- This episode has 6 Ingredients levels - more than any other episode besides Bubblegum Bridge and Sour Salon.
- This is the third episode which takes place at a location with snow, the first being Delicious Drifts and the second being Holiday Hut.
- This is the 6th consecutive episode with no new elements added.
- This episode breaks the trend of having at least one extremely hard level, which is starting from Rainbow Runway. And the first episode after Candy Clouds to have never had extremely hard levels in Candy Crush history.
- This episode breaks the trend of having very hard levels as well.
- The three hexagon levels (505, 510, and 515) can be divided by 5.
- The release date of this episode was between 2 holidays: "International Migrants Day" (December 12) and "International Human Solidarity Day" (December 20).
|Candy Crush Saga Reality Episodes|