|Champion title||Tiramisaurus Rex|
|Release date||- January 8, 2013|
Despite the name, lollipop flora, and watermelon slices can be seen as part of the surroundings. In this episode, Tiffi encounters a baby dinosaur that is in danger of being devoured by a pterodactyl.
Tiffi gives him an egg shell (which is an orange mystery egg) where he can hide. The pterodactyl flies away as the baby dino celebrates.
- Nothing new is added.
This episode contains levels 291-305.
Jelly Jungle is a somewhat hard episode. It has six somewhat hard-hard levels: 293, 295, 296, 298, 302, and 303 and one insanely hard level: 305. It also contains 297, one of the hardest levels to earn three stars. Overall, this episode is slightly harder than the previous episode, Candy Clouds.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|The most fun : |
|3 ||4 ||5 ||6 |
|Sugar Drop Levels|
|Level 296||Level 300||Level 303|
|Level 293||Level 296||Level 305|
|291||50||80,000||: 3 : 3||First Reality level that was released in 2013|
|295||40||50,000||: 16 : 17|
|296||50||20,000||: 1 : 1|
|297||Infinite||11,000||: 11,000 pts in 15 secs|
|301||50||25,000||: 20 : 6|
|302||50||40,000||: 2 : 2|
|305||60||140,000||: 2 : 70||One of the hardest levels in World Four|
- Tiramisaurus Rex, the champion title of this episode, is obviously the portmanteau of "Tiramisu", an Italian gourmet dessert, and "Tyrannosaurus Rex", a prehistoric dinosaur.
- This is the first Reality episode that was released in 2013.
- This is the first episode of many which introduces absolutely nothing. Chocolate Mountains officially introduces liquorice locks (their appearance in an earlier level was unofficial), Sweet Surprise introduced colour bombs in marmalade (technically not a new element, though such a combination had never been seen before), and Delicious Drifts introduced jelly fish and coconut wheels in marmalade (again, technically not a new element but a new combination, nonetheless).
- This episode breaks the trend of starting with a jelly level. Instead, it starts with an ingredients level.
- Every single candy order level and ingredients levels in this episode have 50 moves.
|Candy Crush Saga Reality Episodes|