| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
| This section in empty or incomplete.|
You can help by background episode.
|Release date|| - 8 October 2014|
- 30 October 2014
|Difficulty||Hard - Very Hard|
Jiggly Gym was the 30th episode in Dreamworld and the sixth and final episode of World Five of Dreamworld. This episode was released on 8 October 2014. It was the Dreamworld equivalent to the Reality episode Rainbow Runway.
- Technically, nothing new is added. However, in levels 427 and 440, special candies can be seen behind liquorice locks for the very first time. Previously, when special candies were behind locks, the lock would behave just like marmalade until an update would come, replacing the lock with marmalade. However, the locks in Levels 427, and 440 are required to be broken just like normal liquorice locks.
- Also on level 440, candy bombs are seen in marmalade for the first time.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 426-440.
Jiggly Gym has five somewhat hard-hard levels: 429, 431, 432, 433, and 435, as well as two extremely hard levels: 430 and 434. Overall, it has around the same difficulty with previous episode, Bubbly Bog, and its reality counterpart.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|The most fun : |
|5 ||6 |
|Level 430||Level 434|
|427||25||55,000||: 10||The first level in Dreamworld with special candies in liquorice locks|
|430||16||40,000||: 10||The hardest level in Dreamworld|
|432||40||130,000||: 32 : 32|
|435||35||90,000||: 250 : 250 : 250||A level that has the most amount of candies required in Dreamworld, with 750|
|438||28||95,000||: 1 : 30 : 90|
|439||36||40,000||: 2 : 2|
|440||55||190,000||: 78||This level used to not have Odus and the moon scale. |
The first level with candy bombs in marmalade.
- Prior to this episode's release on web, if you aim multiple striped candies at a multilayered icing and set off the striped candies, only one layer would be cleared, regardless of the number of striped candies aimed at it. Upon the release of this episode, this glitch (which existed for over two years) was finally fixed. However, this glitch wasn't fixed for everybody and occur again now.
- Prior to this episode's release on mobile, the colours of candies in certain levels were different. See here for more info.
- Tiffi used a chocolate bar as a catapult in Rainbow Runway, but here, she uses a white chocolate bar.
- On web version, the pathway for this episode is completely different from its Reality counterpart.
- The release date of this episode is close to "World Post Day" (October 9) and "World Egg Day" (October 10).
|Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld episodes|