|Champion title||Lemonade Lord|
|New features|| (unofficial)|
(Level 27) (Web only)
3 coloured levels
|Release date|| - 23 March 2012|
- 14 November 2012
The player encounters Denize that is crying because the lake ran out of lemonade.
Tiffi jumps onto the rocks to turn the knob on the pipe, filling the lake with lemonade. Denize becomes happy and says, "Hurray! Cheers for the lemonade!".
- Icing () is introduced, which can be destroyed by removing a candy adjacent to it.
- liquorice locks () is unofficially introduced in level 25.
- Three-coloured levels are introduced in level 31.
This episode contains levels 21-35.
Being the first 15-level episode, Lemonade Lake is a very easy episode, as it features many very easy and easy levels. However, it has three somewhat hard levels (the first harder levels): 29, 30, and 33. Overall it is considerably harder than the previous episode, Candy Factory, but still easy in overall difficulty.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|The most fun : |
|2 ||3 ||4 ||5 ||6 |
|Level 23||Level 29||Level 30|
|21||45||27,000||: 27||Introduction to
First level with all 81 spaces.
|24||20||20,000||: 1 : 1|
|25||50||30,000||: 27||Unofficial release|
|26||35||40,000||: 2 : 2|
|27||Infinite||40,000||: 40,000 pts in 1 min||Extra Time booster unlocked|
|30||60||30,000||: 3 : 3|
|31||15||20,000||: 14||The first level to have just 3 candy colours. The next level is Level 587.|
|32||Infinite||25,000||: 25,000 pts in 2 mins|
|33||17||32,000||: 16||First quadrant level|
|34||30||30,000||: 3 : 4|
|35||60||130,000||: 12 : 60||Striped and wrapped booster unlocked|
- This episode was one of the most hated episodes in all of Candy Crush Saga as players are quite new at this point and there is a considerable difficulty spike. This episode has some quite hard levels to deal with, such as 29 (current version), 30, 33 and possibly 35 (even pre-nerf level 35 was once extremely hard). Another hard level to deal with is 23. However, many of them were nerfed, and the mechanics have changed.
- It is the first non-tutorial episode, as it is the first to have 15 levels, where the player needs tickets to get the next episode (up to Episode 64).
- This is the third and last episode on mobile devices where the mascots appears on the map. The other mascots after this episode do not appear on the map.
- This is the first episode where the episode colour is yellow.
- This is one of the episodes where no characters appear on the background of mobile version.
- If you unlock this episode, a rare glitch may cause you to have Episode 8 unlocked. For example: In Aurora Chocorealis, the player did not complete Dreamworld level 50 but unlocked Lollipop Lanterns.
- This episode shares its second word with the 102nd episode, Lullaby Lake.
- Both episodes contain Denize.
- The release date of this episode coincides with "World Meteorological Day".
|Candy Crush Saga Reality Episodes|