|Levels||21 - 35|
|Champion title||Lemonade Lord|
|New features|| (unofficial)|
(Level 27) (Facebook only)
|Released||March 23, 2012|
|Candy Factory||Chocolate Mountains|
The player encounters a Dragon that is crying because the lake ran out of lemonade.
Tiffi jumps onto the rocks to turn the knob on the pipe, filling the lake with lemonade. The dragon becomes happy and says, "Hurray! Cheers for the lemonade!".
- Icing () is introduced, which can be destroyed by removing a candy adjacent to it.
- In level 25, liquorice locks () make a cameo, though not seen again until level 36.
This episode contains levels 21-35.
Lemonade Lake is considered an easy episode as it features several very easy and easy levels. It still has three somewhat hard-hard levels: 29, 30, and 33. Overall it is harder than the previous episode, Candy Factory.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|The most fun : |
|21||45||27,000||: 27||Introduction to .
First level with all 81 spaces.
|24||20||20,000||: 1 : 1|
|25||50||30,000||: 27||Unofficial release|
|26||35||40,000||: 2 : 2|
|27||Infinite||40,000||: 40,000 pts in 1 min||Extra Time booster unlocked|
|30||60||30,000||: 3 : 3|
|31||15||20,000||: 14||The first level to have just 3 candy colours. Next is Level 587.|
|32||Infinite||25,000||: 25,000 pts in 2 mins|
|34||30||30,000||: 3 : 4|
|35||60||130,000||: 12 : 60||Striped and Wrapped booster unlocked|
- This episode has alliteration, and is the first to have it.
- This episode is one of the most hated episodes in all of Candy Crush Saga as players are quite new at this point and there is a huge difficulty spike. This episode has some quite hard levels to deal with, such as 29 (current version), 30, 33 and possibly 35 (even pre-nerf level 35 was once insanely hard). Another hard level to deal with is 23.
- It is the first real episode, as it is the first to have 15 levels, where the player needs tickets to get the next episode.
- This is the last episode on mobile devices where the mascots appears on the map. The other mascots after this episode do not appear on the map.
- This is the first episode where the episode colour is yellow.
- This is one of the episodes where no characters appear on the background of mobile version.
- If you unlock this episode, a glitch can cause you to have Episode 8 unlocked. For example: In Aurora Chocorealis, the player did not complete Dreamworld level 50 but unlocked Lollipop Lanterns.
- The release date of this episode coincides with "World Meteorological Day".
|Candy Crush Saga Episodes|