|Jelly squares||: 39|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 10 is the tenth and last level in Candy Town and the 5th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 39 single jelly squares in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points. After finishing this level on mobile, 50 gold bars will be awarded to you.
- It is possible to fail the level as there are plenty of jellies to be cleared.
- The fact that the candies do not fill the entire board at the start of the game should give the player a minor boost in clearing the jellies, if he/she is lucky.
- There is a hole in the middle of the board that may make it harder to clear the jellies.
- The jellies are worth 39,000 points. Hence, an additional 1,000 points is required to earn one star.
- To pass this level, it is recommended to combine striped candy with wrapped candy because it will clear at most 3 lanes of jellies, about a half of all jellies.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of six colours makes it hard to create special candies.
- The jellies are worth 39,000 points. Hence, an additional 31,000 points for two stars and an additional 61,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- The player is required to earn at least 1,760 points per move for two stars and at least 2,500 points per move for three stars.
- The candies do not fill the entire board at the start of the game. This can result in the clearing of jelly or the creation of special candies or both, if the player is lucky. All of these can result in a point boost.
- The player earns more points for combining a colour bomb with a colour that cover several single jellies than the one on mobile devices.
- This level has the game's first ending cutscene.
- This is the first Reality jelly level (and first level overall) in which candies do not start from their rest positions. They fall at the beginning.
- This is the first hexagon level. It is however very easy, and the only reason it might be a hexagonal level is because of the higher amount of jelly and it is still the first episode in the game (still quite low and easy to reach).
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Blue line(s) are the hidden teleporter entries.
- Pink line(s) are the hidden teleporter exits.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- The hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.