| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
|Jelly squares||: 39|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 10 was the tenth and last level in Sleepy Slopes and the 5th jelly level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must clear 39 single jelly squares in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The level is not too difficult, but the odd shape of it can be annoying.
- It is possible to fail this level because of the amount of jellies that needs to be cleared.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|20 moves||5 moves|
- Try to make matches (without disrupting the moon scale, if possible) on the bottom of the board, which may cause cascades on the top to clear the jelly there.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of six colours makes it hard to create special candies during regular moves.
- The jellies are worth 39,000 points. Hence, an additional 131,000 points for two stars and an additional 171,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- The two star score requirement is increased by 142.86% compared to its Reality counterpart.
- The three star score requirement is increased by 110.00% compared to its Reality counterpart. This can make it hard to reach.
- The candies do not fill the entire board at the start of the game. This can result in the clearing of blockers or the creation of special candies or both, if the player is lucky. All these can result in a point boost.
- The player earns more points for combining a colour bomb with a colour that cover several single jellies than the one on mobile devices.
- With respect to the two and three star target scores, 30 moves are insufficient to boost the score by a huge amount of points to meet those target scores.
- Moon struck removes candies matching the colours on the moon scale and lasts for 5 moves. This makes it much easier to create special candies. With the second point in consideration, this is essential.
- Once the moon struck ends, it can become harder to create special candies.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Blue line(s) are the hidden teleporter entries.
- Pink line(s) are the hidden teleporter exits.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- The hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.