|Jelly squares||: 25|
|Target score||: 60,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||81|
Level 100 is the fifth level in Salty Canyon and the 51st jelly level. To pass this level, you must crush 25 double jelly squares and score at least 60,000 points in 20 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The difficulty of this level varies greatly from person to person. Some people find this level a breeze, whereas some find this level to be one of the hardest.
- This level is heavily dependent on luck. This is also a level that can be hard and easily forgotten about, making it one of the hardest levels to assign a difficulty to.
- The fact that the candies don't fill the entire board at the beginning of the game should give you a minor boost in clearing the jellies, if the player is lucky.
- The locked candy bomb make things worse and will easily explode.
- The presence of six colours makes the level even a little bit more difficult than it already is.
- The jellies are worth 50,000 points. Hence, an additional 10,000 points is required to earn one star.
- The first priority is to free the bomb and demolish it. The best way to demolish it is to detonate a wrapped candy near the bomb to perform two actions in one move.
- Patience is needed in this level as good boards are not frequently spawned.
- After that, make striped candies and wrapped candies or maybe combine them together for optimal effect.
- If you don't like your board on mobile you can always exit out the level and reenter without making a move.
- The exposed jelly makes a π shape. Furthermore, the icing are shaped like the Pathenon.
- This is the first level with a candy bomb in a liquorice lock (locked candy bomb). This layout has become infamous in later levels.
- The design of the icing re-appears in level 123 of Candy Crush Soda with honey replacing the regular icing and the bears are in the honey.
- This is the first milestone level.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- ↑ 25 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 50,000 points