|Ingredients||: 3 : 3|
|Target score||: 70,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||81|
Level 101 is the sixth level in Salty Canyon and the 31st ingredients level. To pass this level, you must bring down 3 hazelnuts and 3 cherries and score at least 70,000 points in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- It may be a little bit tricky in dealing all candy bombs within their time limit and due to how spread out they are.
- If you clear all the initial candy bombs, more bombs will fall.
- This level is much easier than its Dreamworld counterpart.
- The ingredients are worth 60,000 points (6 ingredients x 10,000 points per ingredient = 60,000 points). Hence, an additional 10,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Destroy candy bombs as quickly as possible.
- Then, work out a way to bring down all the ingredients.
- Special candies are recommended to be made.
- As this board is large, it is much easier to bring down ingredients.
- Magenta line(s) show where the candies, ingredients and candy bombs spawn.
|Elements||Spawn density||No. of elements on board||No. of elements (max)|
- This is the first ingredients level which candies do not start from their rest positions. They fall at the beginning.