| This level has been recently redesigned
A recent change was made to this level. A new difficulty is yet to be decided.
| This level has been recently nerfed
A recent change was made to this level to make it easier, causing the information to undergo a major change. A new difficulty is yet to be decided.
|Ingredients||: 3 : 3|
|Target score||: 70,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
|Difficulty||Undetermined: start a discussion relating to difficulty in the comments section below!|
Level 101 is the sixth level in Salty Canyon and the 31st ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 3 hazelnuts and 3 cherries in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It may be a little bit tricky in dealing with all the candy bombs within their time limits and how spread out they are.
- If you clear all the initial candy bombs, more bombs will spawn.
- This level is much easier than its Dreamworld counterpart.
- The ingredients are worth 60,000 points. Hence, an additional 10,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Destroy candy bombs as quickly as possible.
- Then, work out a way to bring down all the ingredients.
- Special candies are recommended to be made.
- As this board size is large, it is much easier to bring down ingredients.
- This is the first ingredients level which candies do not start from their rest positions. They fall at the beginning.
- This is the first ingredients level that contains candy bombs.
- Magenta line(s) show where the candies, ingredients and candy bombs spawn.
- ↑ 6 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 60,000 points