|Ingredients||: 3 : 3|
|Target score||: 70,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||81|
Level 101 is the sixth level in Salty Canyon and the 31st ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 3 hazelnuts, 3 cherries and score at least 70,000 points in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It may be a little bit tricky in dealing with all the candy bombs within their time limits and how spread out they are.
- If you clear all the initial candy bombs, more bombs will spawn.
- This level is much easier than its Dreamworld counterpart.
- The ingredients are worth 60,000 points. Hence, an additional 10,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Destroy candy bombs as quickly as possible.
- Then, work out a way to bring down all the ingredients.
- Special candies are recommended to be made.
- As this board size is large, it is much easier to bring down ingredients.
- This is the first ingredients level which candies do not start from their rest positions. They fall at the beginning.
- Magenta line(s) show where the candies, ingredients and candy bombs spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 6 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 60,000 points