| This level has been recently redesigned
A recent change was made to this level. A new difficulty is yet to be decided.
| This level has been recently nerfed
A recent change was made to this level to make it easier, causing the information to undergo a major change. A new difficulty is yet to be decided.
|Ingredients||: 2 : 2|
|Target score||: 65,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 102 is the seventh level in Salty Canyon and the 32nd ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 2 hazelnuts and 2 cherries in 45 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It can be difficult to deal with candy bombs as the player only has 12 moves to demolish the bombs.
- Moreover, the isolated squares contain a lot of icing and liquorice swirls.
- Only five candy colours make it easier to create special candies to clear the icings and liquorice swirls.
- To open up the board, use vertical striped candies to tackle the bottom directly. Then, make matches at the lower part of the board.
- Be wary of the bombs. Demolish each one as soon as it appears, or else it can be very difficult to remove when it gets stuck at the bottom.
- Making a striped + wrapped candy combination can help you clear most blockers from the bottom area.
- When all the ingredients are on the screen, use a colour bomb+colour bomb to clear all the blockers and bring the ingredients down.
- This level has an icon bug that shows the first version of this level.
- Dark green line(s) show where the candies, ingredients, liquorice swirls and candy bombs spawn.
- Blue line(s) are the hidden teleporter entries.
- Pink line(s) are the hidden teleporter exits.
- The hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|