|Ingredients||: 2 : 2|
|Target score||: 65,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||72|
Level 102 is the seventh level in Salty Canyon and the 32nd ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 2 hazelnuts, 2 cherries and score at least 65,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It can be difficult to deal with candy bombs as the player only has eight moves to demolish the bombs.
- Moreover, the isolated squares contain a lot of icing and liquorice swirls.
- Only five candy colours make it easier to create special candies to clear the icings and liquorice swirls.
- The ingredients are worth 40,000 points. Hence, an additional 25,000 points is required to earn one star.
- To open up the board, use vertical striped candies to tackle the bottom directly. Then, make matches at the lower part of the board.
- Be wary of the bombs. Demolish each one as soon as it appears, or else it can be very difficult to remove when it gets stuck at the bottom.
- Making a striped + wrapped candy combination can help you clear most blockers from the bottom area.
- This level has an icon bug that shows the first version of this level.
- Dark green line(s) show where the candies, ingredients, liquorice swirls and candy bombs spawn.
- Blue line(s) are the hidden teleporter entries.
- Pink line(s) are the hidden teleporter exits.
- The hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 4 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 40,000 points