Note: Some content on this page is based on HTML5 version.
| This level has been recently redesigned
A recent change was made to this level. A new difficulty is yet to be decided.
|Jelly squares|| - : 22 : 13|
- : 17 : 32
|Moves|| - |
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
|Difficulty||Undetermined: start a discussion relating to difficulty in the comments section below!|
Level 103 is the eighth level in Salty Canyon and the 52nd jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 22 single and 13 double jelly squares in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It is not easy to break the jellies in top corners, especially when liquorice swirls already come into play on the right hand side of the board, as they might block the striped candies' effects.
- The jellies are worth 82,000 points. Hence, an additional 19,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Note that this is the strategy before redesign. There was no candy cannon on the board.
This level can be very challenging to players. This will show a step-by-step form on how to beat 103.
Part 1/2: Clear The Corners/Remove The ChocolateEdit
- It is recommended that you are doing both steps at the same time. You need to get the corner out of the way and clear the chocolate. With 5 colours, it will be easier to make special candies. Try to get a striped+wrapped combination to destroy a corner or remove some chocolate. Some people will do this one by one, which is real risky with only 25 moves.
Part 3: Clear The RestEdit
- At this point, with your remaining moves, all you have to do is remove the rest of the jelly. Some players will be lucky and will have all the jelly removed after finishing part 3/4. If all the chocolate is gone, then the corners are gone, then just aim for getting the main jellies and you will be getting by with a sugar crush!
- This level has an icon bug that shows the first version of this level.
- With the redesign, this is one of the few levels in this episode that does not have any candy bombs.
- The sixth version of this level featured an unofficial appearance of locked chocolate.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ (17 double jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (32 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 81,000 points