| This level has been recently redesigned
A recent change was made to this level. A new difficulty is yet to be decided.
|Jelly squares||: 18|
|Target score||: 65,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
|Difficulty||Undetermined: start a discussion relating to difficulty in the comments section below!|
Level 104 is the ninth level in Salty Canyon and the 53rd jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 18 double jelly squares in 32 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It is very hard to clear jelly squares under liquorice swirls, especially when they are also behind the icing or liquorice locks.
- The liquorice swirls make you think twice about destroying the icing and liquorice locks by the use of special candies if the former have not been destroyed.
- The jellies are worth 36,000 points. Hence, an additional 29,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Do not use any special candies to clear liquorice swirls. Clear them by normal mixing.
- After that, the reserved special candies can be used to clear the jelly squares.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 18 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 36,000 points
- After the redesign, liquorice candy cannon is introduced unofficially in this level.
- With the redesign, this is one of the few levels in this episode that does not have any candy bombs.
| This section in empty or incomplete.|
You can help by adding to it.