|Jelly squares||: 18|
|Target score||: 65,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||81|
Level 104 is the ninth level in Salty Canyon and the 53rd jelly level. To pass this level, you must crush 18 double jelly squares and score at least 65,000 points in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It is very hard to demolish candy bombs and clear jelly squares under liquorice swirls, especially when they are also behind the icing or liquorice locks.
- The liquorice swirls make you think twice about destroying the icing and liquorice locks by the use of special candies if the former have not been destroyed.
- The jellies are worth 36,000 points. Hence, an additional 29,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Make horizontal striped candy to demolish all candy bombs at once.
- On mobile versions, it is possible to continue restarting the board until you find moves that can take out the candy bombs in three different moves, but this requires patience.
- Then, do not use any special candies to clear liquorice swirls. Clear them by normal mixing.
- After that, the reserved special candies can be used to clear the jelly squares.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 18 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 36,000 points