|Ingredients||: 2 : 1|
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 1054 is the fourteenth level in Mellow Marshmallow and the 285th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 2 hazelnuts and 1 cherry in 33 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- All ingredients are locked in sugar chests.
- Liquorice swirls will spawn on the board.
- The ingredients are worth 30,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- A critical component is keeping the chocolate under control, otherwise it becomes very difficult. Early on, you also want to clear as much liquorice as you can, while you go, without digressing from your key task, which is to clear the keys.
- There are also tempo matters to think about; the keys come down at staggered intervals but the last key comes quite late, so you will hope to have saved a number of specials near the bottom of the board so you can get three ingredients through the system in about 10 moves at the end - hopefully without too much pesky chocolate and liquorice getting in the way.
- Dandelion line(s) show where the candies, liquorice swirls and sugar keys spawn.
- Teal square(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
- Red square(s) show where the ingredients' stuck zones are located.
- ↑ 3 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 30,000 points