|Jelly squares||: 16|
|Target score||: 60,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 106 is the eleventh level in Salty Canyon and the 54th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 16 double jelly squares in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It can be hard demolishing the initial candy bombs, because they are surrounded by liquorice swirls, rendering striped candies ineffective, especially when they only need 7 moves to explode.
- Candy bombs spawn every 5 moves.
- Also, there are liquorice locks on the top of the board, interfering with your best moves and reducing the spaces to create special candies.
- With six candy colours, it may be hard to clear candy bombs and jellies.
- Finally, jellies are located on the bottom of the board, meaning you cannot really rely on cascades a lot to destroy the jellies.
- 30 moves to clear 16 double jelly squares will not be an issue. The only problem is candy bombs, which are surrounded by some liquorice swirls. Demolish them as quickly as possible, preferably using wrapped candies.
- Remember, liquorice swirls can be swapped around, so if you can move the candy bomb between the two same-coloured candies beside them, do it.
- After that, start freeing some liquorice locks to fill up some spaces below them, so that you can produce special candies more easily.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.