|| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
Level 107 was the twelfth level in Nerdy Nebula and the 58th jelly level in Dreamworld.
To pass this level, you must clear 8 single jelly squares in 18 moves or fewer.
When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Jellies are located under the icing, which are protected by liquorice locks and by chocolate.
- It is very hard to stop chocolate from spreading and demolish candy bombs, as once you make the regular matches to unlock the liquorice locks, chocolates may spread to the board.
- The player only has 9 moves to demolish the bombs.
- There are only 18 moves to remove all the single jelly squares. However, there will be two moon strucks to help you.
| Moon Scale
- 1st Start: moves left.
- 1st End: moves left.
- 2nd Start: moves left.
- 2nd End: moves left.
| Moon Struck
||Moon Struck moves
- One of the best way to demolish candy bombs is to free them first. In this way, either chocolate will consume them, or you can find matches that can demolish the bomb in one more move.
- Then, control the spreading of chocolate and always look for special candies.
- Clear the jellies behind icings on the sides.
- This is one of the levels that is easier in Dreamworld than its counterpart in Reality.