| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
|Jelly squares||: 45|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 108 was the thirteenth level in Nerdy Nebula and the 59th jelly level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must clear 45 double jelly squares in 20 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There is one less colour compared to its Reality counterpart.
- The player has only 20 moves to clear 5 sets of 3×3 double jelly squares, some of which also have liquorice locks inside.
- The moon scale is slightly unstable for a five-coloured level.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|13 moves||2 moves|
- There are 13 liquorice locks forming an "X" in the middle of the board. Not only do they hurt your chances of making special candy combinations, but they are covering jelly squares as well. Your first job is to clear these locks because there is no way of winning without getting rid of them.
- Be sure to watch the moon scale and prevent Odus from falling.
- The counterpart in Reality of this level is a timed level.
- This is the first level that has candy bombs in Reality but not in Dreamworld.
- This level has fewer colours than its counterpart in Reality.
- This level suffers from the empty slot glitch, just like level 325 (pre-nerfed version).