|Jelly squares||: 4 : 5|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||61|
|Level 108||Level 109||Level 110|
Level 109 is the fourteenth level in Salty Canyon and the 57th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 4 single and 5 double jelly squares and score at least 40,000 points in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- This level can get a little tricky due to the isolated jellies and candy bombs.
- The isolated candy bombs must be cleared in 9 moves by using special candies or they will explode.
- The jellies are worth 14,000 points ((4 single jellies x 1,000 points per single jelly) + (5 double jellies x 2,000 points per double jelly) = 14,000 points). Hence, an additional 26,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Make horizontal striped candies and maybe a wrapped candy. If you combine the two, there will be more possible chances to demolish bombs. Do the same with the liquorice locks. Make sure the two bombs are the same colour (mobile only) so as you can maybe try to demolish them with a colour bomb.
- While the bombs at the bottom takes at most a few tries, the liquorice locks and jellies are much harder to reach.
- It is still possible to make a striped candy at the top rows, but colour bombs are more efficient to do the job. With careful plans, the jellies at the top would eventually be cleared.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.