|Jelly squares||: 4 : 5|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||61|
Level 109 is the fourteenth level in Salty Canyon and the 57th jelly level. To pass this level, you must crush 4 single and 5 double jelly squares in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- This level can get a little tricky due to the isolated jellies and candy bombs.
- The isolated candy bombs must be cleared in 9 moves by using special candies, or they will explode.
- Five colours are supposed to make creating special candies easier, but the difficult is revamped when a part of the board is isolated and blockers first cover the middle of the board.
- The jellies are worth 14,000 points. Hence, an additional 26,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Make horizontal striped candies and maybe a wrapped candy. If you combine the two, there will be more possible chances to demolish bombs. Do the same with the liquorice locks. Make sure the two bombs are the same colour (mobile only) so as you can maybe try to demolish them with a colour bomb.
- While the bombs at the bottom takes at most a few tries, the liquorice locks and jellies are much harder to reach.
- It is still possible to make a striped candy at the top rows, but colour bombs are more efficient to do the job. With careful plans, the jellies at the top would eventually be cleared.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs spawn.
- Blue line(s) are the hidden teleporter entries.
- Pink line(s) are the hidden teleporter exits.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- The hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ (4 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (5 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 14,000 points